“Wow and wow service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore

You added The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore to your Saves list
The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ITPL Road | 244 Hoody Village, Rajapalya, Whitefield, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560048, India   |
“Wow and wow service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I am not a person who gives reviews generally,but because the service was so wow I Am compelled.
I arrive early morning And welcomed with purple color drink,thanks I was so thirsty,couple of seconds I wAs in my room.the rooms are sapcious and bed are comfortable too.The conceirge remembered my office plAce so never had to repeat everyday.The foods are great here and serves every taste.Overall great place to be.I was greeted and pampered everyday to office and when back from office in the lobby.

• Stayed September 2013
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, October 1, 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you are enjoying your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you,is indeed of real value to us!

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly once again at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went to bangalore in a meet and got a chance to stay in Hotel Zuri
It was an over whelming experience. the food was excellent and hospitality was supreme.
Lovely staff very hospitable. The restaurant has fantastic food! I would highly recommend eating here!

“Very Comfortable hotel with excellent staff and some delicious food”

It was really a pleasant experience

NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Was in Bangalore for business for 7 days. The Zuri was closest to the office which was critical. The hotel is very very clean - I had stayed in Bangalore a few years ago and found no issues compared to previous stays at other hotels.
As most travellers arrive to Bangalore checked in at 4AM after a long trip from the U.S. The check in seemed a bit lengthy and I did not ask if I had a large bed (queen or king). When I arrived to the room there was 2 twin beds. I was just too tired to ask for a room change. So, my advice is to just be sure you received the type of room you requested. Also, I had a smoking room and requested non-smoking. Again - I did not notice any smoke smell, so I never asked to move. I would just be sure to ask at check-in.
One thing of note - when I checked out, I left my brand new ipad in my room and the room attendant called the front desk to let me know and walked it down to me.
The breakfast buffet was included and it was pretty good - lots of variety (not all to my taste but enough for getting going in the morning).
The room decor was horrible, but, that could just be me - I found it very dark.
The staff was a bit on top of you as others mentioned in the review.
Someone mentioned in their review that the transfer from hotel to airport and back is included, it was not in my rate we had from our office.
If you stay try to not make eye contact w/ the gift shop staff - they just lure you in...but they were very nice.
I tried the spa - had a massage and it was terrific, great value!
Overall a very good stay at the Zuri.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, September 28, 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I would happily recommend the Zuri to anyone travelling to Whitefield on business. It's a very comfortable environment to relax in, with all the essential facilities provided. The rooftop restaurant has served up some of the best food I have eaten in Bangalore, and the Italian restaurant isn't too far behind. The rooms have a lot of character, but are nevertheless very clean and comfortable. There is a slight lack of variety of food in the buffet at breakfast, but this is made up for by the friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, September 27, 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you,is indeed of real value to us! Also as mentioned we are definitely looking at revamping our breakfast buffet to add more variety.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Lovely staff very hospitable. They invited us to management drinks and nibbles in the bling bar which was really kind of them. The roof top Asian cuisine restaurant has fantastic food! I would highly recommend eating here!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Sara,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Quirky rooms, good service and good food (avoid the Italian restaurant).

Not the fanciest of hotels in Bangalore but its the best in the Whitefield area.

The restaurant on the roof is very good and if you book the tepinyaki in advance you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is like a faded 90's Las Vegas showgirl. Everything screams tacky and naff.

The lobby is pumped full with the overbearing smell of incense. The restaurant has the most awful cheap live singer, blaring out whilst you try to relax. Then halfway through your meal, a diabolical magician appears, in a futile attempt to impress. Furthermore, a caricature 'artist' wanders up, asking if you would like your face drawn whilst eating; what sort of mad house is this?!

The decor across the entire hotel is like a slutty brothel, with vulgar chairs and rugs covered in leopard print.

If you have ANY sense of taste, you will not stay here. Try the Marriott instead.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, October 4, 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We were a bit concerned on your feedback on the activities being executed for Sunday brunch at the hotel & as a measure have already instructed and made space in the Restaurant to contain the Magician & the caricature artist rather than allowing them wandering in the restaurant on guest tables, as this could be a cause of discomfort to few guest as mentioned in your feedback.

We have also made a note on the decor, however it is a long sighted plan but will ensure we use your feedback & valuable comment while renovating & re-upholstering the hotel.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.com

Been to The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore? Share your experiences!