Per the good fortune of working for iGATE, I was a guest of the Zuri Hotel in Bangalore. I had no expectations of the hotel other than that it would be another typical hotel in my frequent travels.
Needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised by the modern, clean look and feel of the hotel but even more by the room accommodations which are comfortable and above par - exceeding my expectations and making my stay extremely pleasant. But it does not stop there; GM Jean-Michael Mocellin has created an oasis of comfort at this hotel not only by its physical appearance and structure, but more so by the unique experience of the stay. I travel quite frequently and I can honestly say that what he has created in ambiance and customer experience through the staff is to be applauded.
It started from the time I entered the front door and was welcomed to the hotel by a bright, smiling young face in Thahiri who took the time and made the effort to engage me to understand what my needs may be, and how she could accommodate while I was a guest. As a result, every time I needed a taxi, a recommendation for shopping area, a restaurant (though the hotel has many fine quality restaurants and bar areas), Thahiri was right there to assist with recommendations and moved to the appropriate actions. So to me she became the face of this fine hotel and will forever remain so. It even came to the point where she (and Ramir who every day had a Coca-Cola waiting for me at lunch on his own initiative after my first request and subsequent no prompting from me) were acting proactively to make sure my stay was the best it could possibly be.
All in all, like Thahiri, the whole staff is to be commended and is a great asset to the Zuri in a time where great customer experiences are highly valuable. She, in particular presents what we all strive for in a great customer-facing encounter, professional but with great deal of warmth and personality.
Jean-Michael, my congratulations to you for having such a great team at your disposal, and such a fine property in the Zuri to present to weary travelers.
Again, many thanks and I look forward to my next trip to Bangalore to repeat my wonderful stay at the Zuri.
I highly recommend this hotel to any business traveler like myself who wants the finest in accommodations but the personality of home while away. You will not be disappointed.
Joe Mendel, VP, Global Head of Banking, Consulting and Solutions, iGATE
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hip. It's happening. And it's here to welcome you back. The Zuri Whitefield - where the soul of Bangalore is captured like never before. Where hospitality is more than just a smile that greets you. Where sophistication meets leisure with seamless delight, and where you can let your hair down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.