“Recommend you to stay in this excellent small hotel in an excellent area close to the city of Bangalore” 4 of 5 stars
Review of juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore

You added juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore to your Saves list
juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore
3.5 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   No. 796, 12th Main, 1st Cross, | HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560008, India (Formerly juSTa - The Residence Indiranagar)   |
Aarhus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stayed in The Residence for three months from february 2009 to may 2009. My stay in Bangalore was business related. Travelling without my family, this hotel was an excellent opportunity for me : great service, friendly and helpfull staff, nice and quiet rooms and an excellent roof top restaurant, where I spent many hours of my spare time reading books or just looking at Indiranagar from above.
Speaking of Indiranagar I loved this area around the hotel, walking around and enjoyed shops and restaurants. Staying at The Residence you get this as a bonus !
Also, I must remember to mention the gym downstairs, which I used quite a lot.
The bottom line is, that I loved my stay in The Residence - this small informal beatutifully decorated hotel - gave you the closest possible feeling you could have of being at home .

I would certainly recommend others to stay there ! Try it out, you will not regret it.
Regards, Gert Laumann

Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us for 3 months during your visit to Bangalore in February 2009.

Thank you for sparing time to write such kind and encouraging words in tripadvisor.

It is indeed an honor for my team and me to know that you and your family liked our hotel, it's location and the service provided by our staff members.

We are grateful for recognizing our team members for all their efforts. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward.

We thank you once again for your support and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back.

narayan.rao@justahotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Wow - this hotel is a true gem! My family and I stayed at this hotel for an extended period and we had a very satisfying experience. We were extremely pleased by the courteous and professional manner of the staff. The staff took very good care of us for the entire duration of the stay and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The hotel is also ideally located, nestled in a quiet residential area and yet close to shopping and other amenities. It is well-decorated and maintained and the rooms are very comfortable. The food is also excellent and can be tailored to one's tastes. I would wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone who is coming to Bangalore for any duration of time. You will have a truly enjoyable stay!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sparing your time to write such kind and encouraging words about our hotel, it's service and staff members.

Your compliment has been shared with our team members, who are tremendously inspired as their efforts are being recognized. Our endeavor remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Toyota,Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

I have been visiting to so many cities in India but considering the acomdations fees,
I have never find out better hotel than here!!!
There are so many excellent points to introduct but the most best points is the staff
are very honest and they will treat you like a family!!!
Also the facilities and the funiture design is very beautiful and intersting.
I believe that every guest which stays at this hotel will have a comfortable sleeping.
Beacuse of the bed mattress is special order and it's very thick.
There is a road name of '100ft Road' just behind the hotel,and it is walkable to
go for supermarket and many international restaurant and shops.
And most intesting point of this hotel is you are available to enjoy the Japanese
food at the restaurant.And don't worry about the taste it is EXCELLENT!!!
The people finding the hotel in Bangalore,you should have to try here!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sparing time for updating your experience on tripadvisor.

Thank you indeed for such a wonderful feedback and also your kind words of appreciation about our luxury, comfort and the service provided by our staff members.

We are also happy to note that you liked the Authentic Japanese Food served in our restaurant.

It is our constant endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing highest quality of service. It is appreciation and acknowledgement such as yours which keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.

We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our hotel and serve you yet again as our esteemed guest.

Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

I stayed in this hotel with my family. Rooms were neat and tidy and cleanliness was regularly maintained. Staff was good and they were very helpful. Food was good with lots of verities. Breakfast was complimentary and amazing. The receptionist was very helpful. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. This hotel is worth trying.

Stayed January 2009
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your fantastic review. We thank you for taking out your precious time to write such encouraging and kind words about our hotel and staff members.

Your compliments have been shared with our staff members, who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

We do look forward having the opportunity to serve you yet again as our esteemed guest at any of our hotels.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

The location of this hotel is one of the good things - quiet, yet so very convenient to all the shopping and eateries. The best thing is the staff and services. Room was extremely comfortable and so was the food. The speciality of this place is all its facilities are only meant for us inhouse guests. Will certainly visit again.
- Xerxes Jonas
xerxesjonas@gmail.com

• Liked — It felt like being at home with the good services
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for taking out time to write such kind and positive words about our hotel and our staff members. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you liked the location of our hotel, its' services and most of all we were able to live up to your expectation during your stay in our hotel.

Ghaziabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Hi

I was in bangalore from 23rd march to 3 may. Initially i stayed at The Residence Indiranagar. It was a nice hotel.I stayed there for a week.

Ambience was good as well as the food quality was also good. Although I am not fond of south India Food, but still I like the food.

you can have a taste of South Indian culture in this hotel.

I was in Bangalore for business purpose. Bangalore is a mess in terms of traffic, but I like this city as I am also a software engineer.

From there you can visit almost whole south.

Best of luck to all travellers.

Regards
Shashank

Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure for my team and me to know that we were able to live up to your expectation during your stay in our hotel. We thank you for your positive feedback and appreciation.

We do look forward having the opportunity to serve you as our esteemed guest at any of our hotels.

narayan.rao@justahotels.com

Been to juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore? Share your experiences!