I cannot say enough good things about the Justa hotel and its staff except the only thing holding it back from being a 5* is that it doesn’t have a pool. Their staff could certainly teach staff at the top London hotels a thing or two about customer service. Nothing was a problem and everyone had a beaming smile and kind words for us. Rooms are clean , spotless and well outfitted, very comfortable, with plenty of amenities & with one of the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. The lobby is small but nice, and the buffet breakfast is outstanding. The food was exemplary The location was brilliant for walking to the Shopping area in 100 feet road, but quiet enough to escape the madness of central Bangalore. It is about 3 Kms from MG Road and Walkable to near good restaurants(Babrbeque Nation down the street, and Nagarjuna's about 10 minutes away).
I was greatly impressed with the service there. Everyone was beyond kind and helpful. The travel desk was outstanding and reception answered our countless questions. Bangalore is a huge and overcrowded city, but staying in this hotel on its quiet street makes a stay in this city more relaxed and comfortable.
I would like to mention the Front Office team members names. Murli, Amit & Dharma who are just awesome. Very knowledgeable, You can ask them anything & they are ready to answer with a wide smile always which makes you feel that you are the king there. I even saw the front office staff (not sure who it was)dropping a guest in the car as there was some delay in the drivers arrival. This is amazing. Also, these guys go an extra mile to ensure you get what you need- which is a rare thing in top class Indian hotels. Although rooms here are fully booked most of the time, they don't make you feel as if "you're just a customer"- they try and make you feel that you are "THE customer."
The no questions asked attitude of the staffers coupled with their hospitality training makes this place very ideal if you wanted to stay close to the city, enjoy some luxury without having to spend a large amount of dough...I really think other hotels, even the 5 stars, must try and match this place in terms of hospitality and staff training. Considering what you pay for this hotel it has got to be one of the best kept secrets (but not anymore) of Bangalore. Thanks guys…!!! Murli, Amit & Dharma, I wish you good luck & you guys rock.
- Also Known As:
- Justa - The Residence Indiranagar Hotel Bangalore
- Justa - The Residence Indiranagar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- juSTa Indiranagar has now the distinction of being one of the finest hotels in this part of town - thanks to all our guests who have made this possible with their patronage of the hotel. The hotel itself has 21 well-appointed rooms and suites with all facilities & amenities. On site is a fitness centre, a scenic roof top multi-cuisine restaurant offering Indian, Chinese, Continental, Thai and Japanese cuisines as well as a board room for meetings. All services are available 24 hours. The rooms are spacious and luxurious with a King size bed, bed side lamps, comfortable seating area with sofas and a centre table, wardrobes with safe deposits, Luggage Racks, Work Desks with lamp, Television with foreign channels included, kitchenette with tea & coffee making facility and a mini refrigerator, attached bath with shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your juSTa - The Residence Indiranagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.