The staff was VERY friendly! We really enjoyed the dinner and breakfast. We also enjoyed using the bad mitten court, and using the gym. The rooms were very clean, and sitting on the front porch was very peaceful. We will come again, and bring our kids this time for a family get away, as we can see the great family things to do with the yard, paint ball, and four wheelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore