You cannot find a better place than this in Bangalore for an offsite. Around 20 minutes from the airport, it allows corporates to save time enourmously on travel to Bangalore city, using that time for work. The spacious grounds allow for all kinds of outdoor team activities. The tents are as luxurious as rooms at a good hotel, and in my two visits there I have not seen any snakes or anything else that can creep into a tent. The staff are very courteous and friendly, and the owner of the facility will be happy to show one around the facility. The tents are very secure for ladies, and in general for everyone. Nothing gets mysteriously lost. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to do an offsite in bangalore, where a majority of the participants have to fly into the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore