“Good Hotel in Brigrade road” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Curzon Court

You added Curzon Court to your Saves list
Curzon Court
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No -10, Brigade Road | Opp Bata Showroom, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560001, India (Richmond Town)   |
india
“Good Hotel in Brigrade road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel is right at the start of the Brigade road
The booking procedure is also very simple, I called up the Reception(Mr. Santosh) from the Banglore Airport,
He gave me a good deal , My room was ready when I reached.

Staff is very co-operative and helpful.
Next Day My room AC stopped working, Mr Sharma from House keeping Immediately Changed My room

It has a mini fitness center at the 4th floor.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

First off all, I would like to say that the staff was friendly and the location was in a prime location in Bangaluru, on Brigade Road and in front of Church Street so all the shopping and dining you could want is steps from the entrance. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. Several people in our group arrived to stained sheets. My room had an odor of urine whenever the AC unit was turned on. I switched rooms the next day, same issue. So I kept the AC off, urine smell resolved, but was replaced by another unrecognizable odor for the duration of my stay. The water had a sewage smell that never went away, and I never felt clean after a shower. I used their laundry service, and my clothes returned sticky and smelling unclean. I'm guessing they used the same water. You might randomly find that your late night or early morning shower has no hot water. The breakfast was OK but unimpressive by hotel standards at this rate. Lastly, the conference room we used for a meeting In my stay of seven cities in India, staying at hotels with similar price ranges, this was easily the worst. You're better off staying elsewhere, even if you end up a few blocks away from the action.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I will start with the positive. This hotel is in a great location. Most of the staff (housekeeping and front desk) were very friendly and tried hard.

My sheets came with a *large* yellow stain (see photos). I asked housekeeping to change the bedding. They came up with another stained sheet. Got that sorted but the duvet cover they tried to give me had a footprint on it. Bleach, anyone? Gross. In the bathroom, the soap holder which is a spongy thing was a Petri dish of three colors of mold. An absolute health hazard and again, gross. Clean, this place is not. It reeks alternating of mold and urine. There was no to water for one 24 hour period. I brought a group here and we had originally negotiated that wifi was to be free. They went back on their word and charged us. Breakfast was subpar at best. Really, it was pathetic.

When we were checking out, we asked to speak with the manager to see what could be done to compensate us for the health hazards and inconveniences. The little twerp (apparently he is the son of the owner) sat behind his computer pretending to listen. I say pretending because when I got up to show him the pictures of the grossness in my room, I discovered he was playing a game of billiards on the computer. He helped us not at all. No groups of ours will ever return to this hotel.

There is a newly renovated hotel just down the street. Go there. We will.

Stayed September 2013
THECURZONCOURT, Manager at Curzon Court, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Curzon Court!!
Thank you very much for your feedback,We will definitely look into the below matters,we deeply regret that you had to face some inconvenience...
First of all i would like to update you that,our Laundry service is outsourced & It is one of the best laundry services in the city.....Wi-fi is chargeable as it was told to the Travel Agent Mr.Sanjay ,he agreed & gave him discount on Wi-fi for whole group & complimentary room for him ..bed sheet were stained by the staying guests,which we have charged to the guests as the stains cannot be removed by washing the same & we have to discard it..as the guests was blackmailing us saying that ,if we dont wave off the charges..they will post the same on the net...

Its pleasure serving you @The Curzon Court..

The Curzon Court Team
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed here for one week. The rooms are very neat and clean. Even though the hotel is in the middle of the business hub of Bangalore, the rooms are relatively less noisy and very clean. The employees are very friendly and I admire them for it. They don't have a restaurant, so if you order any food it will be absolutely at your risk. I fell sick for 3 days after eating a dinner from here. There are several restaurants (such as: KFC, Subway etc.) within 100 meter radius. Rooms on the 4th floor can be noisy during night because their pantry is at the 5th floor. Therefore, if you are in the 4th floor, expect all kinds of noises such as: grinding, milling, dropping, scratching/screeching etc.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor can be noisy during night because their pantry is at the 5th floor. Therefore...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Guwahati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed there for 3 days. Rooms were really clean and comfortable. Bathrooms were great, Staffs- friendly. In short everything awesome...!

Reasonable, considering the location and quality... its Brigade Road after all...:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly helping me out at any time even if it was theyre leisure time because my keycard was not working several times. I also got a new room immediately after they recognized that my phone was nt working.
a bit expensive for a traveller but definately a clean and nice spot to rest after a lot of countryside :)
would definately reccomend it and stay there again as well.
thank you ! :)
rrom service was excellent as well and its located in the middle of shopping centres.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

At first before entering the hotel premises, i thought that the hotel was a bot dodgy as the entrance was amongst the shops along brigade road. But after checking into my room, my perception changed. Rooms were nicely furnished, clean and cozy. Very convenient location to many eateries and shops nearby.
Staff were friendly but something happened during my 2 nights stay. Upon checking out, they had charged me an extra of 200rs as phone call charges, when i had never touched the phone in the room. After i denied using the phone, they quickly dropped the extra charges and said maybe there was some internal problem. Not sure what happened there, but luckily it didn't escalated to an even bigger problem.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Curzon Court? Share your experiences!