“V.Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa

You added Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa to your Saves list
Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   #70, Brigade Road | Next to Eva Mall, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560025, India   |
Pune, India
“V.Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

All required stuff is around the hotel like shopping, Movie Theater, good restaurants, Pubs and connectivity and transport..
Hotel is also maintained well and rooms are good.
Good Ambience and Breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that we got an opportunity to serve you!

It is so satisfying to see that your expectation of our hotel was met as far as the location, product and services are concerned.We hope that Iris hotel and Spa will be your permanent address now at Bangalore!

We look forward to the privilege of being at your service again sometime soon.

gm@irishotel.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I just completed a long stay at this hotel (many months), and I could not say enough good things about my experience. The rooms are wonderful - modern, comfortable, quiet. The restaurant is also fantastic and it very open to customizing orders, which is great when staying for a long time.

The best part about my experience, though, was the staff. Everyone in the hotel treated me like family throughout my stay. I was always greeted with a smile and anything that I ever needed/asked for was provided without hassle. Despite being thousands of miles from home, I felt that I was returning to friends/family each night - it truly made my long stay a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend ANYONE staying here!!

Room Tip: When you exit the elevators, take the rooms to the right (further away from the main road) - very li...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was our privilege to play host to you for the last few months and we thank you for the opportunity.It is so thoughtful of you to post such a fabulous review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Our Staff is certainly one of the biggest draw for our guests and we are delighted that you too found them extremely hospitable. Your compliments to all our associates on their friendly yet professional service has been passed on to them. Happy that you were delighted with the yummy food at the restaurant as well.

Looking forward to see you soon at the Iris hotel and Spa Bangalore.

Coimbatore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here for a day, and the staff were very courteous and helpful. On check-out, I had mistakenly left some items back, and the hotel management also offered to courier the same to my home. This goes beyond the expected service, and prompts me to write a good review.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for posting a fabulous review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to see that you loved the hotel and its restaurant.Your compliments on great food and personalized service by both Food and beverage and front desk team has been passed on to the concerned.

Please be assured that we will do our best to make Iris hotel and Spa, your favourite hotel in Bangalore.

Chennai (Madras), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was initially very happy with the room, locality and the the place in totality.

The staff was highly disappointing. THEY ARE ARROGANT, IMPOLITE with no etiquette to behave with the guests. They need to be more educated on dealing with the staff, else noone will ever visit the place !

Never returning, and shall spread the word about the same. Its only how make someone feel in the end that matters. and bloomrooms has disappointed me on that aspect !!!! I feel fine with it.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your views about the hotel on TripAdvisor.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for not living up to your expectation.Obviously you didn't like the attitude of some of our staff.We are equally disappointed and empathetic about the same.

We appeal to you not to form an opinion of our hotel based on the last experience you had and request you to give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves.

On the contrary since a few days once your review was on air, we were trying to find your stay details in our system and surprisingly couldn't get it for some reason.I would sincerely request you to please give us your full name and e mail address also the dates you stayed with us only to investigate on the matter and to take corrective measures to counsel the concerned staff who you felt were obtrusive.

Please let me know when you visit the Garden City next and I will personally ensure that you have a very memorable stay with us.

Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The Iris Hotel is the only choice for my family when we visit Bangalore. April was our 7th stay at the Iris.

From the moment we arrive at the Iris it becomes our home away from home. The service from the staff is faultless. You genuinely feel and see the amount of respect that they have for their guests.

Doorman/Security - Thank you for the many times you graciously opened the door.

Cleaning staff - For the many times that we walked in and out of the hotel, you were always ensuring that the lobby and reception area sparkled.

Room Service - Always attentive to our requests. You know when food is prepared with love. Thank You.

Front Office - You guys are amazing. Thank you for always attending to our needs. You never made us feel like we were an interruption to your busy schedule.

Housekeeping - Cleaned our room with the utmost respect for our belongings. Thank You.

Management - Trishul Kalappa, Thank you for your strong leadership.

Regards
Moodley Family
Durban
South Africa

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for posting a marvelous review of our hotel on tripadvisor.

The team at the hotel,especially the Operations teams were thrilled to see your compliments on all aspects of the hotel.Encouraging words like yours go a long way in keeping our hospitality spirits high!

Thank you for your high recommendation of our hotel once again we look forward to treating you to yet another memorable stay in the near future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great place to stay. The staff are friendly and helpful. Food is great and the room well furnished. Location is great - lots of shopping and pubs around. The room service and choice of food is vast. Buffet is filling. All in all a great place to stay while in Bangalore.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to have you with us and thank you for posting a marvelous review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It gives us immense satisfaction to note that you found our hotel excellent with a super location and warm and hospitable staff. Your compliments on the overall quality of service has been conveyed to our associates. We are happy that you found our food as an additional plus.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

It was a bless!! my brother suggested this hotel Iris during my visit with my wife and kids.. a place you can count when you are in bangalore for comfortable staying .I'm
thank full to the team Iris for guiding us when my 4 year old daughter fallen sick all of a sudden...the moment my Little daughter fallen sick I dint know who to call in the unknown city..without thinking much I called the hotel for asking help and they were at the gate waiting for us to guide us to
Doctor..Thanks a bunch and may God reward you beside our sincere appreciation for the kind service extended during our stay which made us more then a Hotel!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel and we too are pleased as punch to see that you and your beautiful family had a wonderful stay with us.

You have been very generous in acknowledging every aspect of the hotel and our associates and we sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness .Calling the doctor on call was the smallest thing we could have done to help your daughter who was running a fever.

Yes,we are certainly looking forward to hosting you again and again!!

Warmest regards,

gm@irishotel.biz

Been to Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!