“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Select JP Cosmos

Save Saved
You added Fortune Select JP Cosmos to your Saves list
Fortune Select JP Cosmos
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No 49, Cunningham Crescent Road, | Behind Sigma Mall, Bangalore 560052, India (Vasanth Nagar)   |
Ranked #59 of 551 hotels in Bangalore
Colombo
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I'm sivaraj.i would like to thank ur staff.specially harathi the receptionist I hope.she took my details. Over the phone and made all arrangements in the hotel before I reach there.will like to stay in ur hotel next time.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Saravanan D, General Manager at Fortune Select JP Cosmos, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Sivaraj, thank you for sparing the time to post an appreciative review of our hotel staff. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was my 2nd stay here- had reviewed it some years back- when I felt it was a competent business hotel. Not great but not bad- and the service was good.
This time I found the rooms have aged- especially the washrooms- with the various faucets etc. not working well- but the service is really poor.
Since it's a corporate booking- wifi is complimentary- but the lady couldn't find it in her system- and insisted I come down to the reception to show the proof. Even after showing their email- she seemed skeptical- and hailed the lobby manager to give approval- as if doing me a big favor.
When I checked in- it was late and I asked if I could use the gym ( again she said it's closed but as a favor to me they will keep it open for another 30 minutes !)- this is not acceptable in a property that touts itself as a 4 /5 star.
Lastly- since I was checking out early- before their breakfast opened- I asked if maybe they could get me a snack/boxed breakfast ( again it's quite customary in good hotels to do this). They sent next morning, sandwiches and wafers which were really poor quality. My perspective is - if you can't do it well- don't bother.
Overall- seems to have gone downhill- I will avoid next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Saravanan D, General Manager at Fortune Select JP Cosmos, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Mr. Vikrant, we have noted your review and sincerely apologize for failing to live up to the service levels expected of us; however, we would like to assure you that your feedback has been addressed with our team and desired levels of staff efficiency & responsiveness have been reinforced. Do hope to welcome you back again.
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very well located property with great staff and awesome food makes this place a perfect stay in a busy Bangalore! The breakfast is great with extremely co-oridal staff always wearing a smile.

Definitely a must visit for a relaxing getaway while on a business tour.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Saravanan D, General Manager at Fortune Select JP Cosmos, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for such an appreciative feedback. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you in our midst again soon
Steyr, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

When arrival people are very friendly.
The room has nice interior and what I liked most is the window between sleeping room and bathroom. In the details, like in the bath room, you can see the difference between a real 5 star hotel and this Indian one. (I would rate it ***+ in western way.)
For breakfast they have a big buffet with Indian as well as western cuisine.
I stayed only one night (arriving late and departure in the morning) so had no chance to try th other amenities like pool on the room. (Hopefully next time.)
So I also do not know about the location to downtown and other sights, but it takes 3/4 hours to get there from airport, even at 4.a.m.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Saravanan D, General Manager at Fortune Select JP Cosmos, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for your review of our hotel. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and hope that next time around you stay with us longer and get a chance to fully experience all our services and facilities as well as our downtown location
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very nicely located hotel in Bangalore with great rooms & good service. Food was good in the restaurants. Although I saw they have changed their bar & moved it to the terrace ( this has reduced the size it had when it was located in the ground floor ), but the service has remained good. The only point that I could find wrong with them was they had charged me Rs.72/- for a Rs.10/- priced packet of ITC Bingo chips packet which was kept in my room. When I asked the Duty Manager how come they are charging such prices for a 10 rupees packet of their own manufactured snacks when none of their ITC Luxury collection hotels charge more than the MRP, the Manager emphatically said it was because of higher standards of service!! When I pointed out that in no way is their service better than ITC Royal Gardenia where I stayed many times in the recent past, he did not have an answer. I also asked him if he can tell me what value addition has his service team done to that packet of chips to which he could not give any reply.

I really felt cheated by this experience & feel such practices should be stopped & is not expected at all from ITC group of hotels. Really dissapointed on this point!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Saravanan D, General Manager at Fortune Select JP Cosmos, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for your review. We do hope to see you again in the near future.
delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Though categorized as 5 star, i would rank it as a decent 4 star property. Anybody looking for a 4 star hotel can safely book this hotel
Like any fortune hotels , rooms are spacious and well maintained. They serve excellent food over here.

It is on a side road, but location is good.
Address is not very prominent, but people can reach easily with landmark such as Sigma Mall

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, we are delighted to note that you have had a good stay with us and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Hope to serve you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I happened to stay at this hotel recently on a business trip. The overall stay experience was average with respect to the pricing of rooms. Location of the hotel is good and close to main centers like MG road & Brigade road. Rooms are clean and bathrooms average as that of a normal hotel. Service is slow and needs to be improved. The swimming pool on the terrace is a bit small sized pool but the deck area is good to enjoy an evening drink in the cool breeze. Must mention the food served at late hour by their chef Srikanth who prepared an amazing chicken dish after personally taking the order & asking the preferences.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, thank you for sparing the time to post a review of our hotel & facilities. We are happy you enjoyed the food prepared by our Chef and have conveyed your compliments to him. Your feedback on service has been noted and the same will be addressed with our team. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Fortune Select JP Cosmos? Share your experiences!