“Nice Stay at the hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield

You added Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43/3 Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560067, India (Formerly Savannah Sinclairs)   |
New Delhi, India
“Nice Stay at the hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel during last week. It is a nice hotel with all the facilities. Food was good. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Location of the hotel is bit far from the main city.

There have been few instances which made it to 4 stars from me. Hotel staff was courteous to accept the lapses and apologized for the same. Would still want to try them again on my next visit.

Room Tip: nothing specific
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
FPBSBengaluru, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking time and sharing such a wonderful review with the TripAdvisor community. It was a pleasure serving you during your visit.

Each one of us feels truly humbled by your kind words of appreciation and recommendation of our hospitality. It is truly heartening to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and found the dining experience to be exceptional.

At Four Points, we are committed to creating and enhancing each guest experience so that you can feel "at home" with us whenever you visit Bangalore. We apologise for any lapse in service and assure you of our best services in future.

I thank you immensely for your recommendation. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you again.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ghaziabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good Property , Nice Lobby & courteous staff !!! You really find this hotel in line to business travelers requirement
good service / good food / trendy rooms
also have location advantage
over all a good hotel to stay

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking time and sharing such a wonderful review on a platform as Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure serving you during your visit.

Each one of us feels truly humbled by your kind words of appreciation and recommendation of our hospitality. It is truly heartening to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and found the services and facilities to be exceptional.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in late March 2015. There were a few things that could have been improved though:

1. WiFi was a little slow and unreliable

2. Attempted to use the gym at 22:00h and was told it was closed. Suggested that the hotel directory stated the gym was open 24 hours a day. Took a lengthy debate with one of the staff before a more senior member of staff came up to unlock the door.

3. Gym was ok but lacked decent air conditioning

4. May not have been the fault of the hotel but there were frequent power cuts during my stay

However on the positive note, food was good each evening (extensive buffet) and breakfast was also comprehensive.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Athenas278, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Please accept my apologies for the incovenience you faced during your recent stay. I have taken note and assure you that corrective action has been initiated with the relevant teams. Your feedback is valuable to us and is much appreciated so that we can continuosuly review and improve our systems.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience during breakfast and dinner. Your kind words of praise has been shared with the culinary team who are thrilled to note that they could make your experience memorable.

I thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to the opportunity of meeting you on your next visit. My team and I assure you that no effort will be spared in making Four Points by Shearton "your home" whenever you visit the I.T. city.

Northfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

The staff at this hotel are fantastic. Everyday we were asked how our stay was going. They went out of their way to help us. The rooms are super comfortable, the showers are great, and everything about the hotel 1st rate. Great experience !The restaurant inside the hotel is exceptional. The quality of food and selection was amazing. I wish every hotel in the America was committed to serving their customers as this hotel in Southern India. I highly recommend this choice. The only drawback is traffic, you have to plan a little extra time to get to your location. Honestly most hotels in India deal with traffic issues, so unless you are staying at a resort outside the main traffic areas, you will have to deal with traffic.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Athenas278, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

I recently visited Bangalore and stayed in Four Points Sheraton at Whitefield Bangalore.

The stay was very pleasant and loved it. The staff from check-in till check-out was superb. They are very courteous and helping.

The rooms were very well appointed, clean and I had a very nice sleep. I didn't get a chance to have dinner at the hotel as I was out socializing but got a feedback from colleagues who were also staying there and they said it was very nice.

Breakfast was just too good. I had one of my best breakfast there.

Overall I am very pleased. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We deem it a privilege to have served you. I thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Nothing gives us more joy than to note that you could take back fond memories of your experience at Four Points by Sheraton. Your heart warming review has been shared with the entire team who are more than delighted to read that they could make your visit special.
Our team is our greatest strength and feedback from an esteemed guest as yourself, inspires us to enhance each guest experience further.

I am pleased to note that you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the breakfast offer.

My team and I eagerly look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and offering you a "better yet" experience.

Amritsar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

Hi ,i stayed there from 10th March till 15th March and had great time . Food was excellent and hotel staff was very freindly and make you feel special with their dealings. Rooms are very spacious and neat and clean. Will surely stay here again in my every visit

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Athenas278, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield, responded to this review, March 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

Nothing gives us more joy than to have had the pleasure of serving such a discerning traveler as yourself. We thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I are humbled by your kind words of appreciation which motivates each one of us to enhance each guest experience and making it special.

We look forward to your continued visits and the pleasure of serving you again at Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru.

I thank you once again for your feedback

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

The room was immaculate in its set up and grand for a single traveler. The food was sumptuous with a lot of variety in it. I did try both the buffet and the a la carte and was impressed by the choices. The management was always on hand to address the needs of the customer even going to the extent of replacing the dessert as it was different from the previous time.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you for sharing such a wonderful review with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I are delighted that you had an exceptional stay at Four Points by Sheraton. It is truly heartening and encouraging to read your appreciation of our product and service. Your kind words of praise have been shared with the entire team who eagerly look forward to your continued visits and endeavour to make Four Points "your home" whenever you visit the garden city.

I thank you once again for your inspiring feedback and we look forward to creating more fond memories for you.

athena.salim@fourpoints.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield? Share your experiences!