“Good place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pai Viceroy Jayanagar

Pai Viceroy Jayanagar
You added Pai Viceroy Jayanagar to your Saves list
Pai Viceroy Jayanagar
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   #1504, 16th Cross, 9th Main | Jayanagar 3 Block, Bengaluru (Bangalore) 560011, India   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was my second stay here. Even my first stay impressed me about the place. Very comfortable and pleasant stay. Very clean rooms and hotel and premises.. staff cooperation and friendliness is excellent from front office to room service.rooms cleaned on schedule without being asked for. Pock up and drop to aorport or wherever it is. Ontime and carefull driving in the busy bangalore roads. Drivers too are so cooperative and helpfull. An excellent list of veg. foods..one thing I noted was room lights are bit gloomy.. morning good sunlight is available through the windows but in the evening once curtains are closed, it looks bit gloomy inside and reading is not that comfortable. I will surely prefer to stay here again and recommend to those who search for a stay in bangalore.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was my second stay here. Very comfortable and pleasant stay. Very clean rooms and hotel and premises.. staff cooperation and friendliness is excellent from front office to room service.rooms cleaned on schedule without being asked for. An excellent list of veg. foods..one thing I noted was room lights are bit gloomy.. morning good sunlight is available through the windows but in the evening once curtains are closed, it looks bit gloomy inside and reading is not that comfortable. I will surely prefer to stay here again and recommend to those who search for a stay in bangalore.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jamison, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I was here for four days. Staff is very friendly and caters to your needs immediately. Would always recommend this place and come back next time while visiting Bangalore. I also enjoyed the moring breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jalandhar, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Nice clean rooms,good food, friendly staff, excellent location. Best thing about this hotel is they offer 24 hour check in so if you are going for a day this is the best place to stay. I booked for executive room which was clean and comfortable but it was a small room. Buffet breakfast was excellent as when i asked for north indian food they specially made parathas for me. Wifi speed was good. Overall not a bad place to stay. I would not mind staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
pune
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Let me start from the checkout. My worst checkout till date.. They have a spl key which is kinda irreplaceable. I stayed with them for 3 nites. My wife was with me..I never take the magnetic swipe keys very seriously..in most hotels I end up using more than 1 key..so here also after a day I couldn't find wre my key is..since most days I come late after business calls, I didn't even bother to check..I ask for spare key, the receptionist sends a guy up and he opens the door for me..this went on throughout my stay..when I was checking out they asked me for the key and I said I may have to check..they said that for a missing key they will charges smthing like 300inr+TAXES! My total bill was coming close to a very significant 21000rs and now they are going to put a fine also..I said that you shud have informed me before that there may be a charges for the missing key..they then showed me a book entry saying that, on the previous nite to my checkout, they had informed my wife about it!! WHICH NEVER HAPPENED!! I kept saying that, I never knew about the FINE! the manager said it's written that it is conveyed..so that's it..in a way meaning that I may be lying or my wife is deaf..later I searched and found key from my bag.When I said that I had never seen such importance given for keys in any other branded hotel, they said their hotel is different n has some unique importance for the key.. For me the key looked like any other plastic key I get from the hotels..I respect their position but my only grudge is that they should have acknowledged that they are not upto pace with other hotels.. they are so uncommon and also the staff should have informed me abt the importance of key and the fine when I used to go to them for spare key. I was feeling absolutely bad...

For the rest of the amenities..nothing much to write about..the staff was very friendly especially the room boys..I didn't had anything from the hotel as I heard they only serve veg fare..overall a very expensive basic hotel! I will not be staying here again..

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Very pleasant and clean hotel. Rooms are comfortable and nice and service is good. I would recommend it to anyone looking for fairly reasonably priced quality accommodation in Jayanagar area. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very clean and nice room. Hotel staffs really well behaved and helpful. They have a restaurant at roof top which serves excellent food and price is also reasonable. Definitely a place to stay when you visit bangalore.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Pai Viceroy Jayanagar? Share your experiences!