The rooms are very good, food excellent, staff courteous. Though, rates are on the higher side, but you won't feel the pinch after your stay here. Unlike "Jamal Resort, Srinagar" where you feel as if your pocket has been picked or you have been looted by hooligans.
I really appreciate, that they have preserved & maintained the greenery around the place. Kids will enjoy.
Arvind Sen, Former Principal Correspondent (Travel & Tourism), Indian Express Newspapers Limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shambhala provides a most conducive spot for you to take a break from your busy days and enjoy your holiday in Ladakh. The city center is merely 1.5 km away and the airport can be reached within 10 minutes. A haven of rest and relaxation, the hotel will offer total just minutes away from the city's numerous attractions.At The Shambhala, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides all the modern amenities like satellite/cable TV, ironing facilities, television, internet access – wireless (complimentary),business centre,STD/ISD,Intercom service,etc ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Shambhala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcomheritage Shambha La Leh
- Hotel Shambhala Leh, Ladakh