We went for business offsite meeting (10 of us) in September this year and had a very good time. Had a warm welcome (at cold climate outside) at the reception just before check in with traditional kashmiri way. The rooms were large enough to accommodate 2 people. The food was excellent and the service is really very good. They were kind enough to make some of the south indian dishes specially as per our recipe provided by us. Has good meeting rooms with varying sizes which can accommodate 10 to 100 people.
On the negative side, the wireless connection and the cell phone signals are very poor and unreliable. Not sure if this is the case for the entire region.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel
- Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel the Ladakh reflects Ladakh’s spirit in a harmonious blend of tradition & contemporary sophistication Exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine combine to create an experience that is warm and intimate backed up by laudable testimonials. Feel the magic of warm Ladakhi hospitality which can be sensed in every nook of Hotel The Ladakh. Located at heart of the City, this one is excellent luxury Boutique hotel of Ladakh. Interiors of the Hotel is designed to give comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Grand Dragon Ladakh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.