“lovely place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Montreal, Canada
“lovely place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Ate at Lhasa at least four times so you can imagine we liked the food and service.The staff was attentive as well as discret.The place is small and tucked away in a small alley but well signed from boulevard road.Recommend this place without hesitation!!.

Visited November 2013

Gaza City
“Very tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I really was a customer in Lhasa restaurant for about 4 years during my study years in R.E.C (N.I.T.) now.... I really miss it too much.. That was between the years 82-86.. I wish to visit Srinagar again.. and have most of my meals in Lhasa restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Go for it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

In Srinagar, this restaurant, although not on the main road, offers very good food at reasonable price. The sitting space is both open and in hall. Staff is efficient and courteous.

Visited December 2012
Pune, India
“Useless!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

On my recent trip to srinagar we had stopped here for lunch, ordered for Mutton Rogan Josh, where inspite of confirming that the meat was goat, they served lamb which was too chewy ans tasted horrible. They did not have any other preparation of the famous wazwan available besides the Rogan Josh, some foreigners were eating there but it was not very crowded though it was peak Lunch time. I asked the waiter for dessert as the menu mentioned it had phirni, he informed that they only prepare it for bulk orders, then they did not have to have it on the menu. Also we asked when does the sun set expecting a exciting reply considering it is bang opposite to the Dal Lake on the Boulevard Road, to our surprise he did not even catch what we were asking the first couple of times and then said 'mujhe yaad mahi hai' (I do jot remember) with a smile, seeing our bewildered expression he said by 7-7:30. Well in October the sun usually sets over the Dal by 6:30. Do not here, Shamyana is close by and is extremely good. These guys can just put you off totally!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ipoh, Malaysia
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Conveniently located near Dal Lake this restaurant is quite a favourite among the locals as well as the tourists.I went there for lunch after coming to know about its popularity and immediately regretted my decision.To start with the seating area of the restaurant is dingy and dank.The outdoor sitting was much better although quite uncomfortable on hot afternoons.Food was okay in taste but I could hardly find any chicken in my chicken with bamboo shoot dish.Portions are measly and the staff terribly rude.A very bad decision to eat there.

• Visited September 2013