We stayed during June 2011 and the hotel is 3-4km before Manali Mall Rd. The hotel is spacious and has added beauty of being on rover side. quality of food is good though lil high priced. Opt for low floor rooms. Kids get to play in green lawns. They also have live entertainment prgm in evening
- Also Known As:
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel Manali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the main Manali town, tranquil and natural Manali Resorts, easily the largest, finest and the best resort Manali has to offer. Manali Resorts is strategically located to offer you the finest of the valley, and yet distanced from the bustle of the town. Keeping its beautiful surroundings in mind, Manali Resorts has been designed with a perfect blend of natural splendor and grandiose hospitality thereby offering unparalleled comfort and luxury. Complimented with impeccable services, facilities and amenities which leave our guests enthralled, satiated and yet with an unending thirst to come back for more! Location: As the drive heads up 40kms from Kullu towards Manali town, as the river gets closer to the road, and as you get impatient to reach your destination, comes the first halt to the right of the road; strategically located to give you the best of the valley, and yet distanced from the crowds of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Manali Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.