“Best hotels in 3star” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Jessica

Hotel Jessica
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Hotel Jessica
Village Rangri, Kanyal Road | Kanyal Road, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #49 of 97 hotels in Manali
New Delhi
“Best hotels in 3star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stay @ Hotel Jessica, Manali, the hotel was good, for quality and service also good, Very Nice Location...But Must say hotel was so good, they helped me a lot, regarding sight seeing and shopping..Really it was a memorable trip for us... Best 3star hotel in Manali..

Room Tip: call Urlaub Holidays Management..@011-41603399
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New Delhi, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I, Pooja Gupta & my Hubby Kunal, decided to go for a vacation in Manali for 3 days. And we we happned to choose Hotel Jessica for our stay. We booked their special honeymoon package. After reaching manali, we had to wait in severe cold for a pick up from hotel jessica for almost 40 mins. And after reaching we found that the room was still not ready. I kept calm coz i didn't wanted to ruin my holiday. I was served b'fast at 12 in noon....i guess this is the time for lunch. I never got my many complimentary stuff such as fruit basket, wines, cake or flower decoration. Well the staff said that its really hard to get flowers in this season. Well then why do u include these false promises in your package? I was very much disappointed by the housekeeping staff as my room was never cleaned if i did not ask for. In dinner which was included in my package, i just got limited food and one paneer item...i m sure the paneer was stale too. So my only advise is that only book Hotel Jessica for your enemies if you want to take revenge on them...I m serious....

Room Tip: well just avoid Hotel Jessica....as there are many other hotels, where u can get a better package an...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Pathetic place ... usually group booked & busses come and dump people here. The rooms are ok but ground floor back rooms face a wall which is just 3 feet away from the windows. Bathroom fitting come in your hand when you turn them on / off. For the 3 days that we stayed 2 days the water had a bad stench and the hotel claimed that the supply was so, but looks like only this hotel had the problem. The water color was also so bad that we just could not use it.Entering the bath used to cause nausea.
Hotel desk is not very helpful & keen on you vacating the rooms when they see a big bus coming in. We had asked for a heater and the staff had said that it would cost us 150rs for a day but while checking out the desk insisted that it was 250 and the staff just kept quiet. So they ripped us of 100 rs more for 3 days.
The food is ok and like other group booking hotels is more focussed on the buffet than alacarte.
Its located around 2 km frm the market and just off the main road but the location is not of much advantage.
In all just skip and book something else than staying here.

Room Tip: just avoid.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

In June 2012,I, Priti Chopra and my husband, Arjun Chopra, decided to go in for a long stay in Manali. Our main concern was getting a good economical hotel. After a long and detailed online research we zeroed in on Hotel Jessica. Since we had to make the reservation , we contacted the hotel. We got the number of Mr Harpreet from the hotel reception. After talking to him we were relieved as he assured us a pleasant and comfortable stay at the hotel. But we still were a little apprehensive about our decision. Finally the day of our trip arrived. Mr Harpreet made the arrangement for our pick up from the bus stand though it was not a part of the package. Ever since then each day from the day of our arrival to the day of our departure from Manali, was made special for us by the wonderful staff; their hospitality and warmth.The food was also excellent. Besides this we got many complimentary facilities.We stayed in Jessica Hotel from 8th June 2012 to 17th June 2012. Jessica Hotel really made our trip memorable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Negatives

Poor maintainance - my experience without complain they wont clean the room.

Please check your package in advance with hotel or cleartrip as they wont communicate any complementry service
eg room heater, breakfast, pickup & drop etc - my experiance they have only told about complementry breakfast at the time of checkout despite of my repeated followup.

Poor Staff & cumstomer handling- staff themself are not aware of any details & they ask customer for service detail affered by hotel

Positives,

Well located near bus stand

Close to River

Room Tip: check service details iternery directly with hotel staff
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bangalore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We got the opportunity to stay one night here. Size of room was OK for four, with extra bed. But overall cleanliness can do with one upgrade. Bed covers in the room, bathroom, tables in the so called attached restaurant, all need a better housekeeping person’s attention.

Since it was last day of stay for us, we weren’t bothered with the location. But if you are going for the first time, be aware it is some distance (auto rickshaw ride) from Mall, on a narrow road. All roads in Manali are narrow, btw.

I liked the balcony in the room. Disliked the bathroom and restaurant tables.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for almost 3 days. Excellent Room with wooden flooring. Very spacious with excellent views to the landscapes. Landscape was even visible during the moonlit night . The food is very good. Room service is OK.
However the biggest draw back is that they do not have a generator/power backup. I had to spent an entire day n night with Candle. Properly managed this hotel has a lot of potential to be an excellent choice for the newly weds and familys equally.
Over all my experience was very good and I was very fortunate to see snow in front of the hotel itself about 3-4 inches of it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Jessica? Share your experiences!