“REVIEW” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Aleo,Naggar Road New Manali, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #25 of 103 Hotels in Manali
“REVIEW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Snow park hotel is the best hotel..I always stay here when ever i came for manali..The hotel staff is very good by nature..They will satisfied our all necessary needs..room service is fast and good..from our romm we got nice view of mountains..The hotels food is fantastic its good in taste..we got the cab directly from the hotel they provide us..and special thanxs to(Rittam) manager..

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Hotel Snow Park is the best hotel i have ever been in.. I booked rooms there last month.. everything is good in this hotel. After check-in we got a very homely atmosphere. awesome service and best quality of foods/cooking. My friends were really happy being there in Hotel Snow Park. I recommend anybody going to Manali for vacation have ur roms booked in this Hotel only.. Its amongst the best hotels in Manali.. Very reasonalbe charges and excellent service...

Overall, our stay at this place was heaven on earth! which is beyond words to express

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

It was my first trip to Manali for my honeymoon. We ( My wife and I) stayed in Hotel Snow Park. Our package was for 3 night and 4 days but when we liked pleasant weather and good hospitality in hotel we got to extend stay for 2 more nights. I would say that overall we had very good time together in my Honeymoon.

Firstly I would like to share what I liked in this hotel.

-- Staff was very cooperative and they understood our need and delivered good service.
-- Good Quality and variety of food.
-- Modification in our booked plan according our wish was done without charge by hotel manager.
-- Cabs arrange by hotel Manager were in good condition and took genuine charge for outing.
-- All Drivers in the trip to Manali's site seen were good in behavior point of view.

Point which I think needs to improved
-- Candle light dinner and flower decoration was not as per our expectation.

I would like to thank Operational Manager Rittam Thakur to keep asking our needs and comfort during the stay to make our stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

The overall experience with this hotel was very Good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

One must visit Manali at least once during in his life. We stayed in a good hotel – Hotel Snow Park. We stayed from Feb 3rd March to 6th March 2014, must say that the services and staff of hotel was too good. The service was excellent and the food & room service was fantastic. The snowfall was awesome and we had enjoyed it. It was a great experience we had. one of the best trip I had enjoyed.. Nature's beauty was at its best. You will love it when you see snow covered peaks in front of your eyes. The snowfall made our trip memorable. One should go for the shopping and dining at the mall. There are a number of veg and non veg restaurants where you can go and enjoy your food.

Room Tip: You can choose any room. All are good.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

snow point park is very good hotel and we enjoyed the hotel services and facilities very well.good hospitality.rooms are very good and which has a nice scenic view of mountains.good varities of food.we feel great to spend here 3 days with good accommodation

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed from Feb 19th to Feb 22nd 2014, must say that the services and staff of hotel was too good.

The service was excellent and the food & room service was fantastic (specially thanks to Devraj). Excellent Hospitality, Staff, Restaurant Staff, Especially Room. The Room allotted by Reception Manager which has a nice scenic view of Mountains. We have enjoyed our whole Trip. We can always remember our stay at here. Thanks for make our Holiday special. Keep it up guys…!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I am very sure this hotel has paid people to write positive reviews here...Can imagine how this hotel had featured in tripadvisor's best hotels for Manali's list..To begin with, going to a place as cold as Manali wherein the temperatures in Dec are -4 degress, there is no running hot water!! Yes! more often than not the gyser is not working and they get a bucket of dirty hot water to your room!!Aslo ,there are no room heaters, you are required to pay INR 300 extra per night of room heater usage, which barely works btw.. I cant imagine I stayed at such a horrible place..on check-in the tpilet was dirty, the pillows had hair on it..i had to get the entire linen changes in front of me.. Rooms in the pictures are flashy, in reality, stains on the carpet, dirty bathroom walls and floors..horrible breakfast..i mean do you seriously expect people to have maggie for breakfast!! Please avoid...this one review can save your Manali trip from becoming disastrous..by end of day 1, I was off looking for another hotel here...Also, not to mention, its a good 10-15 min walk from the main market, and can be quite dicy at night..

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Snow Park? Share your experiences!