“Best Deal i have ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Snow Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Aleo,Naggar Road New Manali, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #27 of 103 Hotels in Manali
Bangalore
“Best Deal i have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was wonderful stay in hotel snow park . i booked super delux room which on our arrival they upgraded to Luxury room without any extra charge. very good room service . I suggest to take room with balcony , its really amazing experience staying at hotel snow park . i rate it 5 star.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

It was our Honeymoon stay. Its the first hotel I've experience with such a good familiar atmosphere, I stay their for 5 nights with my wife and didn't realize I am away from home and my family, staff was very friendly and co-operative, location is very very good For me I would love to visit again and again. good food and an excellent friendly service by its staff. The rooms are very clean & the location is very near to mall road, thanks to the all hotel staff .

Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hi All , i dont know how people are able to give such good reviews of this hotel , but i would say this hotel is terrible .We have booked this hotel for our honeymoon and we are very disaapointed .The hotel rooms were horrible . On Demanding the manager had upgraded our rooms but we dint find any difference with previous room we were alloted . We also had honeymoon supplements included in our package and they have spread a torn bedsheet and on asking Manager rudely replied for the price we are paying we will get only that .it was really disgusting and because of this hotel our entire trip got spoiled

Room Tip: Dont go to this hotel at all , you can get lot better hotels for same price
chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to Manali with my family on 16-Sep-13. i booked Hotel snow park through Make my trip. We reached at 17-Sep-13 early morning 2 Am. Very quick check-in and room alloted for me in 3rd floor. It's a family suit room and really excellent, Break fast, Lunch and Dinner are awesome. I stayed for 4 nights & 5 days.

Hotel staffs are very Cooperative and provided a excellent service to us. Mr. Naresh thakur, manager is a very good person, he is very helpful to us and Mr. govel provided a very good service. Food is really good. i have not even faced any issue, during my stay in hotel snow park.

If i visit manali next time, i will stay in hotel snow park. Iam going to refer this hotel to my friends & Colleagues.

Thanks to every one in Hotel snow park.

Karthik

Room Tip: Very good view from Balcony in third floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We reached there by around 9.45 AM from New Delhi by bus, they welcomed us and allotted a room in quick speed.
The check-in was very fast.firstly they offer me a 2nd floor Ld room after my request they adjust to shift to 305.
I went with my wife and we had a mixed experience in the hotel.
We had booked the room (luxury room) through a KANAK HOLIDAYS travel agency.I have been to Manali for my honeymoon.
I expected a lot from the hotel after reading reviews in trip advisor.but i have a avarge experience.
we stayed here for a 4D/3N trip.cab driver(Gabbu) was very good.

1)Food:-

Food quality was satisfactory.
in MAP plan you can taste various item as u like.

2)Room:-
In this hotel i dont think there was any diff beteween Super deluxe or luxary room.
The room was neat and good and had hot water as well (a little wait here).
There was TV for entertainment.The only problem is that the lights were not that bright.
No elevator. No power backup,

3)Location:-

location of this hotel is not up to the mark it is near a HP petrol pump.
not a vally view seen u get from ur balcony.

4)Staff:-
The staff were courteous and friendly.
In my plan sight seeing was included driver Gabbu was excelent.

5)Management:-
Hotel management was not Professional that i think so.
Every Night kassar Milk was according to plan.ony one night i got this.
My plan PIck and DRop from manali bus stand was included.
last day when i was asked to drop with extra time they charged me RS 300.
Anyways Thanks for being THANKLESS.

6)My plan one night Honeymoon cake was not good it smell badly.
apple wine was local made taste was Not upto the mark.
a fruit basket in the welcome which was given to me on the next day
it was not a basket it was a quarter plate with 2 bananas,one apple and Pomegranate

Room Tip: 305 3rd floor room s are good
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel has a nice view from the balcony the ambience of the hotel is really nice the interiors is awesome the food and services are excellent and the staff makes you feel at home. food quality was nice and the service was very good. The hospitality by the hotel staff was more than the expectation. overall amazing stay at snow park.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very good hotel with cheap rate and good location. Staff was also very co-operative and they arranged cab from manali to kalka also. The only thing i didn't liked was that the use of excessive tomato in food causing it more than enough tart (khatta)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Been to Hotel Snow Park? Share your experiences!