It's really hard to begin with any one thing that we liked here.
The time of our stay here was between 10th-13th Feb 2014 and here are our reviews on every experience we had at Hotel Honeymoon Inn.
1. Hospitality: Extremely friendly and polite staff in all departments(From Reception desk to room services). Even the people in the Kitchen were very friendly and open for suggestions regarding any of the service they provided.
2. Food: Never had such a vast variety of food in short span of 3 days! Apart from the sumptuous Indian Cuisines, they served extremely tasty chocolate/vanilla cakes, muffins,Pizzas, Russian salads and many many more items that I can't think of.
3. Rooms/Room Service: Every nook and corner of the room was cleaned every day without fail and the bathing kits were changed everyday. Very well organized departments for room services and house keeping which eased out our stay catering to all our needs.
4. Local Tour Organization:The management suggests a tour plan once we tell them how much time we have to spare to tour around. This was done at very reasonable Prices and even the Taxi driver was friendly and showed around Manali.
5. Package Inclusions:Since we had taken Honeymoon Special Package(Paying additional Rs 2500/-) we were given a lot of facilities in the Sports Lounge, Discotheque, Fruits, cookies, room decorations, candle light dinner, wine and a luxury bathing kit that was amazing.
6. Ambiance: The moment you enter the hotel, there is a light warming music played(even in the gardens in the backyard). The entire hotel is carpeted and the walls are given wooden finishing that really looks astonishing especially in the nights once they light up.
7. Facilities:There were sufficient heaters and fire places placed at many places in the hotel where you can relax reading books or browse the internet. They also provide free WiFi usage during the stay. The Rooms are provided with electric blankets along with the room heaters that keep you warm even when the temperatures go as low as -5 Degrees Celsius.
8. Locality: Just 2 Kms from Mall Road which is not too far. In spite of being located on the main road, the place is very quiet and Serene.
I'd recommend this hotel to anyone since I saw some families as well having a great time here at Honeymoon Inn.
A Big Thanks to Trip Advisor since we ended up staying here looking at the reviews from Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 1 km from Bus stand, the hotel commands an excellent view of the snows, & the wide valleys. The extensive gardens offer a fabulous apple orchard to relax and rewind. With large windows overlooking the magnificent mountainsides, our 59 Rooms create the kind of cozy atmosphere that holiday goers love. We offer a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. The hotel offers wide variety of indoor and outdoor entertainment to make your holiday exciting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Manali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Manali Hotel Manali
- Honeymoon Manali