I had been there with my family on 31th dec night till 2nd jan 2014, This is my first stay at this hotel though I visit manali once every year for the last 5 years as i love spending the winters in manali show.
Now on hotel, the rooms are really big with large and soft bed, the location is excellent with super view of mountains and also near the mall.SO in this regards it is one of the best budget hotels.
But , I don't know that it may be our bad luck and a unwanted situation for the hotel management , the service we received is too bad.
1. When we check in at the hotel after a long bus journey from delhi, I asked the staff for picking up my luggage to my rooms but sadly denied by the hotel saying no one is available at this time , so i have to unload the luggage from the car and carry to my rooms on first floor, and as my veteran mom and dad where there i had too carry too many laggaages. I was annoyed.
2. In the evening when rain and snowfall was falling, so we can't get outside to celebrate. So we planned a grand dinner in the hotel, but sadly , most of the items in the menu was not available, no tandoori items too- which we planed, so we had to cancel the family in-room party.
3. There was a quarrel stated on the hotel premises (A 31st party arranged by the hotel where entry was not on couple basis but anyone can enter, and the staffs actually got too engaged there!!!!) where lads started beating each other which was unacceptable.
I think the hotel as many good thing which made it #1 in TripAdvisor but the slip to #4 may be due to this type of thing happening in recent months.Please improve on the service, you will certainly regain your #1 position. Best of Luck.
As a business person I understand that in certain time the service deteriorates due to lack of staffs (and existing staff also get complacent as they know administration are in bad situton and i will not be sacked ), so my review is a expiation one not a negative. Hope my next stay there will be wonderful. And yes i will expect it too..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serving since 1988, we offer 31 rooms with uninterrupted view of Himalayas from all rooms, open spacious lawns, situated half a kilometer from Mall Road. Dedicated staff and facilities at the right price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your Zarim Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.