“Annapurna Sunrise Trek” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 16 Activities in Manali
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: HimalayanTrails is an adventure and travel company located in the Himalayan mountain village Old Manali and offers all kinds of outdoor sports including trekking, mountain biking, rafting, fishing, river crossing, paragliding, skiing, snowboarding and rock climbing and expeditions, as well as Sightseeing tours in the local area. Furthermore they provide bike andj safaris into the remote Regions of Spiti and Lahaul Valley and Ladakh.They are specialized in short day hikes up to long 1 month trekking tours, as well as mountain biking and bouldering.
jackson, nh
13 attraction reviews
“Annapurna Sunrise Trek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you are looking for Himalayan Trails and Trekking tours, in addition to this organization in India, I highly recommend checking out HIMALAYAN GLACIER TREKKING out of Kathmandu, Nepal.
My daughter and I just returned from an unforgettable trek in the Annapurna region (Pokhara). The trek encompassed one week in the beautiful hills and subsequent mountain areas. We saw the sun rise over the Annapurna range and the holy mountain named Machhapuchhre. Our guide and porter were uniformly attentive and competent. The office staff was beyond compare.
If you are planning to trek in Nepal, Himalayan Glacier Trekking is for you, start to finish. From travel and hotel arrangements to the best options available. Our trek, one of many offered, was appropriately named: Annapurna Sunrise Trek. GO FOR IT!

Visited November 2013

Galway, Ireland
“Amazing experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Me and my 2 best friends went on a 3 day trek to brighu lake in October. Jugi was a fantastic guide and the porters were great. The scenery is incredible and we all felt it was one of the best parts of our trip to India. Himalayan trails was such brilliant value and we felt so looked after. Jugi and Sarah were great company and full of local knowledge. Would love to go back in the future and do a longer trek!

Visited October 2013
London
“Himalayan Trails are awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I went on a 5 day hike up to Hamta pass with Himalayan Trails and it was literally mind blowing! I also did rock climbing and a mountain biking with them. Every time the service was impeccable, everyone that works there was highly professional, very organised and above all friendly and fun! I searched around many of the local outfits and Himalayan Trails were competitively priced but I chose them mainly because they seemed like good people. All of the trek was thoughtfully taken care of, they supplied good quality tents and sleeping bags and basic but delicious food. I cannot recommend them enough and if and when I return to Manali I will definitely be paying these guys a visit!

Visited September 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Trek to Spiti valey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

By far the best guides I had in India.
Super fun, excellent logistics - including food and accommodation.
The guys are just professionals.
The price is fair and you won't feel like you're wallet is being squeezed.

Visited June 2013
vizag
“Manali trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I visited manali with my family, it was beautyful experience I ever had. seeing snow for the first time was like dream come true ,we were lucky to see actual snow fall in this month.the cottages r very good but food is bit expencive ,but I will miss manali.