The hotel is ideal for a romantic getaway. It is perched on top of a hill above the Mall with an apple orchard behind it.
We reached there just at the end of an intense cold spell and the scenery was breathtaking. The only thing we did not like about the hotel was the fact that heating would be turned on only at specific times - and in the midst of a cold spell, that made a big difference.
The rooms are spacious and have great views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Hotel Manali
- Apple Country Resorts Manali