I stayed in this hotel in the month of March 2014 and was really satisfied. Room was very neat and clean and so was the bathroom. Room was spacious and also had all necessary furniture including sofas, dining table, etc. Bed and bath linen was clean. Food was good and they serve only vegetarian food which i loved. What I loved was the view from the balcony. Also there was a small wooden dining table in the balcony where you can have your breakfast and enjoy the view of snow clad mountains. Staff were courteous. Spa was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Hotel Manali
- Apple Country Resorts Manali