“Honorably Hospitality...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Kalinga Cottage

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Royal Kalinga Cottage
Rangri, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #47 of 98 hotels in Manali
Bhubanesw
“Honorably Hospitality...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had been to this Cottage for a 3 night stay on 13th, 14th & 15th Oct'13. The hotel is so nice, cannot be described. Only thing is that, you have to stay and feel the difference. Magnificient Manali witnessed such types of Hotel. Room quality, Food Quality, Sleeping Bed Quality, Honorably Hospitality, Excellent Room Service, Excellent Clealiness. The care taker Mr. Bhagwan, no doubt, I could not stop Praising him. There is no doubt about it. Again I must say that nobody could believe the above, unless 1 night stay at Kalinga Cottage. Location wise also, it is walkable distance from Manali Mall Road. Desiring to stay once more on my next visit. Just AMAZING... BELIEVE IT OR NOT....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
MUMBAI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had an amazing time with family and friends at Royal Kalinga Cottages Manali, beautiful cottage, clean and well maintained, excellent hospitality, good home made food, kids enjoyed the most...best for family stay...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I travelled to Manali for my vacation. It was first trip and I had experienced very good stay.. The staff is very good and polite. The food quality is excellent. The hotel manager/care taker Mr.Hiralal and his wife look after all the small things themselves including food. Its good spot to stay and economical. Thanks to Hiralal Ji. I would strongly recommend for Family and couple. The rooms are specious and neat/clean.
Also - Special thanks to Mr. Ishwarji who took us to all places.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Karwar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I traveled to Manali in this May vacation. This was my first trip to Manali and I have experienced the joyful stay in this Hotel. My stay in this hotel was from 7th to 10th May of 2013. The hotel staff members were very polite. The food served to us was good and in time. Room given to us was neat and clean. The kid’s park in the cottage compound was well maintained so our kids enjoyed the stay in this cottage. The service was excellent and we were treated very well. As this hotel is in higher elevation, we enjoyed beautiful view of mountains form our room balcony itself. Overall I recommend this cottage for family stay.

Narayan V. Prabhu
Karwar, Karnataka.

Room Tip: For Excellent nature view ask for higher elevation cottages only.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Kalinga cottage is excellent.....we have been there for three days...the location is pretty good....

Very neat and clean....the staff was awesome....

Very good hospitality and the best part is that we get home made food of our own choice.....

Economical as well....

Eshswar ji thank you very much for providing such a nice place to stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mandi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Myself Miss Shanu Sood .I booked Royal kalinga cottage in 28 june 2013.and i travelled as a honeymoon couple when we reached at the cottage they welcome us .and manegar of cottage give us best room of the cottage.room was very clean and well maintained.location was awesome.staff of royal kalinga cottage is very co-operative.room service was very quick.they serve us delicious food.owner of the cottage mr.hiral lal is very sincere and co-operative person.I enjoyed my honeymoon at royal kalinga cottage.

Room Tip: choose the mountain facing rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Thank you Kalinga cottage staff for making our first visit to manali such a pleasant and memorable one. The stay was very pleasant. The rooms were spacious and well furnished. The best part was the mountain facing balcony. We could see sunrise from one balcony and sunset from the other one. I loved the snow view from the balcony and I spent almost all my time at the hotel, in the balcony. We took the MAP package which included breakfast and dinner as well. The food served was very delicious.Kudos to the cooks. The staff was very very courteous. Mr. Khemraj attended us and he was very courteous. The owner Mr. Hiralal was a very generous man. Even though under MAP plan we had a veg package, he provided us non veg cuisines, including the special trout fish, for 2 days. We had a very good experience in Kalinga cottage and I would recommend this cottage for all those going to Manali.

Room Tip: Choose the mountain facing rooms (as shown in the website)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Royal Kalinga Cottage? Share your experiences!