“Fantastic Vacation with Travel Bingo Holidays” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Out Town

You added Out Town to your Saves list
Out Town
Aleo, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Distt. Kullu | Left Bank, Distt. Kullu, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #57 of 103 Hotels in Manali
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Fantastic Vacation with Travel Bingo Holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

First of all thanks to Travel Bingo Holidays for they arrange our trip to Manali.....

We stayed at this hotel few days with our kids as this time we planned our vacation in Manali through Travel Bingo Holidays. We found Flawless hotel service and Volvo and Hotel Out Town makes everyone feel special by its awesome room services with decorative large room, delicious food. My wife and kids enjoyed specially the view from our hotel room and hot coffee. The room on top floor with Mountain View was spacious enough for us. Weather was really beautiful. The playground nearby was very much appreciated by the kids and so we had a relaxed time too. The staffs was wonderful and very helpful, the cleanliness was outstanding. We will be back for sure…I would like to thank Travel Bingo for our fantastic holidays…

Room Tip: Super Deluxe Room on Second floor
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

i went to Manali last week with family , the stay in this hotel was very nice.
the staff was very humble and rooms and ambiance is neat and clean.
good food quality.
all my family members enjoyed stay in this hotel.
best place to stay in town.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been in hotel Out town for 3 days in July 2014.

My experience there is terrible.
Our 1st breakfast was very bad in taste and people/staff/cook are helpless .
The management/owner(Mr.S C Chaudary) is very bad, harsh to customers. He speaks bad laungauge with customer and disrespect customers.
Only good part about hotel is its location near to Beas river, else staff are not educated, owner is useless guy.

My overall experience there is very bad and my rating is 1 out of 10.
Terrible service and poor response to our problems

Never go to this hotel with package.I have been there with package from Holiday travel bingo who promised me lots of benifits but hotel is worthless .
You can call me on 8866015311 for my experience.

Never prefer this hotel.

Regards
Pranav Patel
Surat

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

it is a decent hotel with an excellent staff. The staff of the hotel is humble and always eager to help their guests. Also the service provided by them is very good. it is one of the best hotels in manali
would love to stay here everytime i visit manali.

Room Tip: the rooms on the fifth floor are the best
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I never gave any attention to the name of the hotel. When I reached there I realized the hotel is really out of town. when you go to hotel internet site you will free that you are going in best hotel. the hotel was quite ordinary and they have nothing which they are representing. It is shown in the internet pictures that they have bar and disco. There is no bar and no person to run disco which has no bar (think a disco without bar will be). There in no lift and there is no power backup. food is also quite ordinary.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Last week one of our guest stayed in the hotel along with another couple for 5 nights and they turned out to be our happy customers..... all thanks to hotel staff and their management..... Seeing a customer returning with smile is something essential for service industry....

Food quality is good, staff behavior is excellent...
One drawback which received is lack of coordination between reception staff during the duty change, as messages were not delivered timely for execution....and that is manual error which can be sorted out......

Location is also perfect for couples visiting the place.

Happy holidays !!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Its my pleasure listening good words regarding our services and your feedback gives more strength to me and my whole team.Your recommendations inspires my whole team to work more efficiently to improve services at all levels.
I shall convey your feedback to my team who work hard to realize our dreams.

Regards,

S D Choudhary
Chennai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Staff are terrible in service... lifts not working, wifi only in reception tht too 9 to 9pm. Hopless customer experience. They don't even try to solve your problem. Overall my wife and me had a horrible trip as honeymoon arranged by my fair holidays.. absolutely worthless

• Stayed July 2014
S D C, Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Sir,

We thank you for sharing your ideas about your stay at Hotel Out Town.Your words remain a source of inspiration for me and our whole team. We constantly work hard to improve our services and respect your suggestions regarding our services.Hope to see you again with us.

Thanking you very much !

Regards,

S D Choudhary

Been to Out Town? Share your experiences!