“excellent service and staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Out Town

You added Out Town to your Saves list
Out Town
Aleo, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Distt. Kullu | Left Bank, Distt. Kullu, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #57 of 103 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“excellent service and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

it is a decent hotel with an excellent staff. The staff of the hotel is humble and always eager to help their guests. Also the service provided by them is very good. it is one of the best hotels in manali
would love to stay here everytime i visit manali.

Room Tip: the rooms on the fifth floor are the best
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I never gave any attention to the name of the hotel. When I reached there I realized the hotel is really out of town. when you go to hotel internet site you will free that you are going in best hotel. the hotel was quite ordinary and they have nothing which they are representing. It is shown in the internet pictures that they have bar and disco. There is no bar and no person to run disco which has no bar (think a disco without bar will be). There in no lift and there is no power backup. food is also quite ordinary.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Last week one of our guest stayed in the hotel along with another couple for 5 nights and they turned out to be our happy customers..... all thanks to hotel staff and their management..... Seeing a customer returning with smile is something essential for service industry....

Food quality is good, staff behavior is excellent...
One drawback which received is lack of coordination between reception staff during the duty change, as messages were not delivered timely for execution....and that is manual error which can be sorted out......

Location is also perfect for couples visiting the place.

Happy holidays !!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Its my pleasure listening good words regarding our services and your feedback gives more strength to me and my whole team.Your recommendations inspires my whole team to work more efficiently to improve services at all levels.
I shall convey your feedback to my team who work hard to realize our dreams.

Chennai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Staff are terrible in service... lifts not working, wifi only in reception tht too 9 to 9pm. Hopless customer experience. They don't even try to solve your problem. Overall my wife and me had a horrible trip as honeymoon arranged by my fair holidays.. absolutely worthless

• Stayed July 2014
S D C, Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Sir,

We thank you for sharing your ideas about your stay at Hotel Out Town.Your words remain a source of inspiration for me and our whole team. We constantly work hard to improve our services and respect your suggestions regarding our services.Hope to see you again with us.

Thanking you very much !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

excellent experience , nice food , nice staff , nice view and the best part is everything on demand .. what else u expect when you are out with your friends and want to spend nice vacations to remember for ever ....

Thanks to the manager and hotel staff they made my vacations worth it :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your experience here with us at Hotel Out Town. Your recommendation means a lot for me and my entire team.I shall convey your feedback to my entire team who contributed to make your holiday memorable.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on my first wedding anniversary. Hotel looks okayish from reception but the hotel rooms were v v much better..i still dont believe that they upgraded me from deluxe room to honeymoon suite on just one request.when i visited in feb 14, there was heavy snowfall and all the volvo buses halted 5 kms before manali. This was the only hotel which sent us a 4By 4 in such snowfall to pick up the guests.others paid 1000 rs per couple for the 5 km stretch... Anita at the reception was fabulous..owner of the hotel mr sd chaudhary was a thorough gentleman..he guided us very well..their tour operator mr karan singh holds a fleet of 37 cars yet so humble..the food was superbe..despite scpl request of jain food, they readily served it hot n deliciously to me..the honeymoon suite was just as huge as a 1000 sqft room..with a 270deg view of snow clad mountains..the lift was not working but still its manageable to take up d stairs..everytime we came near reception, they asked us for tea or coffee..n to my surprise they dint even charge it to me in my final bill..good ppl and genuine hospitality..may be the booking was done though their sister concern silent plnet holidays pvt ltd dats why i would have got such a royal treat,ent..but it was damn soothening..will surely recommend u ppl ahead in future..

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Mr Monil Shah,

Greetings from Hotel Out Town Manali !!!!

I am so happy going through your feedback about our hotel. I still remember that in February this year when you came there was heavy snow fall and I asked karan to pick you in 4X4 vehicle.
I want to thank you especially for your memory remembering all of us. It was a nice experience having with you and hope to see you again here at Out Town.

Thanking you very much !!!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

it was an excellent experience staying at Out Town. Hospitality was too good. Food was awsm. there was no conveyance problem...everything seems to be in reach...we enjoyed a lot....if you plan ur visit to manali, u must stay here...!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thanking you for giving your valuable comments and feedback regarding Hotel Out Town.Your feedback inspires us to work more hardly to deliver quality services and make you feel at home.
I shall share your views and response with all my team who work with great dedication and inspiration.
Thanking you again and hope to have you again here at Hotel Out Town.

S D choudhary

Been to Out Town? Share your experiences!