“Awesome place wish I could go again for next tourn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The River Crescent Resort

You added The River Crescent Resort to your Saves list
The River Crescent Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2558-1, VPO | Manali District, Manali 175131, India (Formerly Mapple The River Crescent Resort)   |
Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Manali
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alwar
“Awesome place wish I could go again for next tourn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I belong from dist. Alwar (Rajasthan). Before 2 days i came back from manali. My husband and I went there on his birthday. In manali we stayed in the river crescent resort. In manali we enjoyed a lot, So i wish to go again there. Coz there we enjoyed a lot and nature of staff are so good. And most thing when we were going for outing the whole staff wish my husband for his birthday. We socked how they knows. Then My husband ask them, then they told got your birth date from your i-card. and hotel manager give discount as a treat.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Its just celebration party by my husband at manali. My husband bought a car and he told me that what you do you want from me now. I told him for two three days tour to any attractive place. I dont know who suggest him but in evening he told me that we are going to manali and all plans are prepared already. We visit to manali and stay in this resort for three days. What a memorable moments with my husband because basically i am from village and when i saw this resort ... uffff. Seems like paradise. All things are very well specially bed quality, tv etc. Services are very good, food quality is awesome. I have no words to describe my happiness with this tour and this resort support us lots.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Hi, i am khushboo and i live in delhi for competition preparation. I was in manali few days before with my family, my father, my mom, my brothers. We took room in this resort (The River Crescent Resort). We enjoy lots here because me and my brother dance in our room with super screen TV. Well interior decoration and also well outdoor looking from room. Services are quite good. There are many things to say but i want to say only that with our family we enjoy lots here without any problem and all members behavior are very good. Thanks lots you all to give us unforgettable moments of our life.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Mainpuri, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I was in manali for my family business. And because i was there for business perpuse that is why i was not caring more about manali while i know also that its very good place for tour. But when i enter in this resort then i see single view of outside from my room ..... Mind blowing and due to this only i stay there for one aditional day to see all things manali. Really its very attractive place as people say about this. But i want to give credits to this resort for my tour because location and outer view convenience me completely. Very good services and all other things like food, cleaning etc. I will recommend this resort in manali for better services than other in limited budget.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I went to manali two three times but this time I stayed in this resort. I was in this resort in July for business reason. As I have told already that I visited there third times because of business issue but in this resort all things are more better than other like relaxing bed, Yummy veg. Food, very quick service and all persons behavior is very friendly. I am sure I will choose this resort again if I will visit again in manali and due to business issue I will be here sure within few months.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Nagpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Me and my friends was there for two days. Actually we was there to enjoy lots freely with our friends, We booked our rooms in this the river crescent resort. Our plan was go outside with our group and enjoy by all ways but this resort facilities are also very good and we enjoy more than our expectation in this resort also. Dance, dine etc etc. Really its very heart touching tour for me and specially we all miss all members of this resort. My friends said that dinner, lunch, breakfast is also very good (I can not say because i dont like veg and generally i ate outside here). But after all this resort is awesome spot in manali to enjoy and see manali with very comfortable feeling.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I will not say that this resort is best because i am moving regular one to another state in India due to our company work, But i saw first time review option online and that is why i am putting here our first review of Manali. I was there for two days i did our work and see manali also but want to say about this resort also that according to my experience its one of the best resort in manali because i use regular services of hotel or resort in other state but this hotel management, facilities and services are very good. Staffs behave are also familiar. They did his best to satisfied me and i am fully satisfied by all ways.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to The River Crescent Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The River Crescent Resort

Address: 2558-1, VPO | Manali District, Manali 175131, India (Formerly Mapple The River Crescent Resort)
Location: India > Himachal Pradesh > Manali
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Manali
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The River Crescent Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The River Crescent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage The River Crescent Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.