“Very Good Management Of This Resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The River Crescent Resort

You added The River Crescent Resort to your Saves list
The River Crescent Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2558-1, VPO | Manali District, Manali 175131, India (Formerly Mapple The River Crescent Resort)   |
Ranked #17 of 108 Hotels in Manali
Madhyapur Thimi, Nepal
“Very Good Management Of This Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I am a teacher and my school is planning for manali tour with our 10th final students. We choosed all things on internet like transport, hotel etc. After check review we book this resort for couple of day. I have no words to say more but want to say in short that this hotel services are very good, we got all things very frequently as this report promised us. Our students are also very happy and satisfied by services of this resort. Main important thing of this resort is Veggie. (May be not for you but for me its very special because of very tasty and full of quality). I am not sure about our next trip because our head will decide about it but i will personally recommend this resort because of his services and dedicated staffs to do his best.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Shimla, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was in manali few days before and its my good luck i think because when i enter in our room i was very good outside looking. River, trees and all are arrange naturally to attract any one. At the time rain start and its increase my excitement. I can't describe you my feeling that time because i seen mind blowing scene (nature power to create awesome scene and moments due to rain) from our room. I think i was very lucky. This resort location is very good and specially outside view from room. Interior is also good. Vegetarian but tasty food. For me its an excellent resort to stay in manali for very affordable rate.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed there in July 14, I found it a lovely place. Food is awesome, perfect location, decent staff and very good ambiance.
If they can provide some more recreational stuff, it will become much better, currently only TT and pool table is available

Room Tip: Monarch is best type, take room on river side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ganpatipule, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I went to many places in india like jaipur, mount aabu, indore etc because i love tour but one of my best place is manali. I think this resort play big role to increase my happiness. What a heart touching place manali is, no one will want to came from there according to me. About this resort want to say that all things are looking very good like food, services and behavior of staffs, very co-operative members they are. This resort is pure veg and taste of food is very good.

I enjoy lots here.

Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hi, i was in manali for business purpose for two days. My father booked room for me in this resort. Very nice looking and other arrangement. Main attraction is riverside view from room. Food quality is good and services are also fast and good. I think this hotel is good for stay in manali because of many reasons like swimming pool, fitness zone, and other facilities. For me its good and worthy resort.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Dont judge it by the pics uploaded on the net. Hotel is much worse than that.

WE CANCELLED OUR 4 DAYS BOOKING AFTER REACHING THERE DUE TO VERY POOR CONDITIONS OF ROOM AND MIS BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF.
plz dont give advance bcz after dat no one will care and there is also no REFUND.

- no A/C
-no cleaness
- very far from mall road (IMP.)
- worst experience

Room Tip: Dont even think abut it , opt for any other hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I just spent 5 nights at the River Crescent Resort. I was very impressed by the Level of service in this hotel. Outstanding ! The building from outside is not really my cup of tea but from inside everything is just perfect. Lots of light, very nice design and again an exceptional service. The very long pool is very nice too...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Sir ,
On behalf of team The River Crescent Resort, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your valuable comments.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort and takes the time to say “Thank you “.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of The River Crescent Resort is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests, at reasonable prices. But it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.
Ravi Manhass
The River Crescent Resort
+91 98162 00555

Been to The River Crescent Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The River Crescent Resort

Address: 2558-1, VPO | Manali District, Manali 175131, India (Formerly Mapple The River Crescent Resort)
Location: India > Himachal Pradesh > Manali
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 108 Hotels in Manali
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The River Crescent Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The River Crescent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage The River Crescent Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.