“Perfect Rainy Day In Manali - Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The River Crescent Resort

You added The River Crescent Resort to your Saves list
The River Crescent Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2558-1, VPO | Manali District, Manali 175131, India (Formerly Mapple The River Crescent Resort)   |
Ranked #7 of 103 Hotels in Manali
Shimla, India
“Perfect Rainy Day In Manali - Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was in manali few days before and its my good luck i think because when i enter in our room i was very good outside looking. River, trees and all are arrange naturally to attract any one. At the time rain start and its increase my excitement. I can't describe you my feeling that time because i seen mind blowing scene (nature power to create awesome scene and moments due to rain) from our room. I think i was very lucky. This resort location is very good and specially outside view from room. Interior is also good. Vegetarian but tasty food. For me its an excellent resort to stay in manali for very affordable rate.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed there in July 14, I found it a lovely place. Food is awesome, perfect location, decent staff and very good ambiance.
If they can provide some more recreational stuff, it will become much better, currently only TT and pool table is available

Room Tip: Monarch is best type, take room on river side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ganpatipule, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I went to many places in india like jaipur, mount aabu, indore etc because i love tour but one of my best place is manali. I think this resort play big role to increase my happiness. What a heart touching place manali is, no one will want to came from there according to me. About this resort want to say that all things are looking very good like food, services and behavior of staffs, very co-operative members they are. This resort is pure veg and taste of food is very good.

I enjoy lots here.

Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hi, i was in manali for business purpose for two days. My father booked room for me in this resort. Very nice looking and other arrangement. Main attraction is riverside view from room. Food quality is good and services are also fast and good. I think this hotel is good for stay in manali because of many reasons like swimming pool, fitness zone, and other facilities. For me its good and worthy resort.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Dont judge it by the pics uploaded on the net. Hotel is much worse than that.

WE CANCELLED OUR 4 DAYS BOOKING AFTER REACHING THERE DUE TO VERY POOR CONDITIONS OF ROOM AND MIS BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF.
plz dont give advance bcz after dat no one will care and there is also no REFUND.

- no A/C
-no cleaness
- very far from mall road (IMP.)
- worst experience

Room Tip: Dont even think abut it , opt for any other hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I just spent 5 nights at the River Crescent Resort. I was very impressed by the Level of service in this hotel. Outstanding ! The building from outside is not really my cup of tea but from inside everything is just perfect. Lots of light, very nice design and again an exceptional service. The very long pool is very nice too...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
rivercrescent, General Manager at The River Crescent Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Sir ,
On behalf of team The River Crescent Resort, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your valuable comments.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s effort and takes the time to say “Thank you “.
We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of The River Crescent Resort is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests, at reasonable prices. But it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodation and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction and look forward to your next visit.
Ravi Manhass
+91 98162 00555
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I am from delhi and was in manali a month ago with our friends group. We stayed in The River Crescent Resort for two days. What a pleasant location of this resort, specially river side view is awesome. Arrangement and services are very fast and good also. About food want to say that its very good place for tasty and delicious veg food. We will recommend this resort if you are planning for manali with family or with group or single or couple, In all conditions you will see that these members are doing his best to satisfy you.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Sir ,
Ravi Manhass
+91 98162 00555

Been to The River Crescent Resort? Share your experiences!