“excellent place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
chennai
“excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

i was at Hotel Jupiter , Manali during first week of Dec2012.I took exclusive honeymoon package.It was a pleasant stay.myself and my wife enjoyed the stay there.excellent service.food taste is average.entire hotel and rooms were maintained very good.

i am satisfied and i would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Hi,

I stayed in this hotel on December 2010, I took their honeymoon package and would like to say that I couldn't have got a more personelized service as I recieved, except location of the hotel I have nothing to complain about, services were excellent food was average (not as per my taste buds, but my wife liked it) sight seeing and every thing was as per they promised, we got a very good attention from Deshraj Sharma who supervised everything personally, rooms were in excellent condition and as neat and clean as possible, this was my 2nd visit to Manali and I really enjoyed staying here at last I would like to say that I got my value for money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
delhi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We have stayed there during august 2009. They were forced us to book a package as well as we have entered in their hotel, we thought its ok to book everything with them. Their rooms were ok but their bedsheets & blankets were in a bad conditions. Their food quality was too bad and tasteless food really. They never provide us taxi which they have agreed during booking of package. They have agreed for 9 seight scene visit during 2nd day on the way of Rohtaang Pass. Their taxi came late and we have started our journey at 12.pm, we had reached at rohtaang at 4.pm when mostly people were coming back. Their staff was ok but the hotel manager was too smart and unmannered person.

Regards,
Naveen, Delhi

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Guwahati, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We took a Honeymoon suite for 3n/4days along with the package of car, breakfast and dinner. The food quality was nothing special as compared to the price taken in package. Never book the car package from the hotel, they charge excessively high. Book the car from taxi association at Manali.

Waiters were cooperative. Room was very good with a very nice view of mountains and waterfall. If you want to enjoy the view of manali book the room but not the package of hotel. Disc and Gym useless.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

pune, maharashtra, india
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

location wise-ok
quality of food- average
management behavior- below average
ground staff behavior- excellent
if you are looking a hotel with great view from the room, this is not the right hotel for you. around 15 min walking distance from the mall road. average food quality. they normally offer 5-6 food items in the buffet, out of which 2-3 items are normally good (so u can survive). waiters are very cooperative and arrange the food even if u r late than prescribed time for dinner and breakfast. the gym and disc is completely useless (i didnt see anyone using gym or disc during my 4d/3n stay). hotel manager had promised us return bus tickets in a volvo but the bus was in a very bad condition so never book ur tickets through the hotel.

Room Tip: top floor rooms are newly built, better
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I stayed in this hotel in september 2010 for 3 days. We got the largest room ever amongst our all trip . Room service is nice and they provide food according to our order.
Our room was mountain view and 6 waterfalls and mountain were seen from our room.
We had to leave for delhi in 4pm bus and check out time was 12 pm. But they don't have any problem and we stayed upto 3 pm there. They did not charge extra rupee for this extra time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
DELHI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

Hi , My name is Saurabh and i am from Delhi , i have used this hotel only one and the quality of this hotel is really good and its a three star hotel with such price and services were also good and its not so expensive.

A good hotel to stay ....

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Jupiter? Share your experiences!