“Great value, lovely location and terrific service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Holiday Resorts & Cottages

You added The Holiday Resorts & Cottages to your Saves list
The Holiday Resorts & Cottages
3.0 of 5 Cottage   |   Kanyal Road, Simsa, Manali | Manali, Manali 175 131, India   |
Ranked #4 of 155 Specialty Lodging in Manali
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great value, lovely location and terrific service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

I highly recommend holiday cottages in Manali. In particular the owner Mr. Roshan Seth, and the manager Mr. Aman were very courteous and helpful, and took care of our every need. There was one small misunderstanding about what was included in the rate, but he displayed excellent customer service and took care of it right away. I visited with my parents and stayed in Holiday Cottage #2 (the best 3 bedroom cottage). The rooms were large and spacious, the bathroms were well equipped. The package came with a cook and a cleaner. The main room has a 20ft+ ceiling and the view of the hills is gorgeous. On possible improvments - the rooms were a little dusty, the bathroom does not have a wall shower, and there is no on-site restaurant/bar or gym. However Mr. Seth told us that these features are coming soon. I look forward to going back in the future.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

The best cottage/hotel I have ever stayed in!
The food, the ambience and the hospitality was great!
Thanks a lot Roshan and team!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

If you are planning a visit to Manali, then HOLIDAY COTTAGES IS THE PLACE TO STAY IN.

Awesome food, Amazing hospitality, Alluring Views and Admirable Interiors all this make up Holiday Cottages.
We had recently been to Manali for a vacation. We were googling long and wide for our stay and chanced upon Holiday Cottages. We picked up Holiday Cottages among other options as the reviews for it were either Excellent or Very Good. We realized the reason for the rating during our stay at the cottage. I would say that we were completely bowled over by the team of Holiday cottages. Everything about this place is impeccable. They treat the guests as their own kith and kin. A special mention definitely has to be made about the food. They serve freshly prepared, piping hot and yummy food each and every meal course It is the personal care more than anything else that is the USP of this place. We have travelled to various places and stayed in different hotels and cottages. Never did we feel this wanted as we felt at Holiday Cottages. One has to stay there to experience the feeling. Right from the day we started our tour till the day we reached home the owner Mr.Roshan made sure that we had a safe, pleasant and memorable tour. All in all an exteremely well organized trip. Our Heartfelt Thanks to the Holiday Cottages bunch

I have been recommending this to all my friends and relatives. I would rate them at Excellent

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Highly Recommended
Great View
Away from Noisy Market
Staff Makes you Feel like Home

Didn't have any problem with Booking.
Rohan Thakur (Owner) & staff took care of all our requirements.
Food was awesome and tailor made according to our requirement. Which surely makes you feel like home.
They also arranged for a cake on a short Notice.

Rooms- Cottages were clean and up to the mark.

View is breathtaking. Location: Away from Market, best place to relax enjoy.

Book it. Without giving a second thought.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

Absolutely value for money place. Clean, esthetically wooden work done up renovated rooms, nice comfortable bed, clean linen, room heater, and cleanest toilet and bath towels. Courteous staff, good chef, delicious & plenty food. Mr Roshan ( MD) himself looks after the daily mgmt due to which you are assured of best services by the staff. Pickup and drop to Manali Bus station at will. I would like to recommend this to everybody who would like to have a comfortable and delightful stay. Will visit again in future. Hotel service was awesome and it felt like home. Special thanks to Mr. Thakur (Hotel Owner)
There is only one problem, the hotel is located at a isolated location far from main city, so people can not enjoy a evening walk to market.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
faridabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

I just travelled from delhi to manali and had a 3 nights 4 days stay at holiday cottages manali.Perfect location with the snow covered mountains visible from ur room and calm and soothing environment to freshen up ur life. One particular thing which i liked about the cottages was the services of the owner Mr Roshan Thakur who personally takes care of his guests apart from the other service staff. The rooms were extremely neat and clean and the food served was perfect.The kitchen was extremely neat and clean which one could ask for. I have been to many places and visited a lot of hotels but the experience with the holiday cottages was one in a lifetime.Apart from that owner provides u with pick up and drop facility from bus stand.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
DELHI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

I started searching the internet 15 days before my visit and found the reviews of this hotel to be perfect as to my liking. Unfortunately, there were no rooms available as per the Delhi travel agents. I was on the verge of compromising and deciding to stay elsewhere, when I decided to contact Mr. Roshan and requesting myself. To my disbelief, he offered me two rooms for my family. If I have to describe my stay there - it would be in one sentence. Within 15 minutes of my check in at the hotel, I cancelled my return tickets and extended my stay for two more days. There is something about this place which welcomes you with open arms - may be its the warmth of their staff or the personal care and attention given by the owner himself. Roshan is a genius and is an excellent example for people in the service industry. I know one thing for sure - this is the place I would like to go everytime I visit Manali and would stronly recommend to others. They have an elderly person as their head chef - he is one of the USPs of this place. He treats you like a mother - pampering you to try his various delicacies and serving them with all his love. Roshan is doing well to have retained him for years now...kudos to all of you...kep up the excellent work...shall remember this stay throughout my life.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to The Holiday Resorts & Cottages? Share your experiences!