“Small and Best” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 107 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi
“Small and Best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

Manali, Aaahh...the name itself makes you feel the Himalayas. I went to Manali with my spouse and I didn't book any hotel online this time. The moment I reached Manali, I hired a auto-rickshaw and searched for some good hotels. I did see couple of them but then at last I found one hotel called Chichoga Holiday Inn. The hotel was small but when I checked in, I realized this is the best one I had chosen. The hotel was vey neat and clen and had very good staff people. Even the room service was good. The market was at a walkable distance from the hotel. If you are looking for a decent hotel with price in mind, then this is worth checking it. Try staying in this place and I am sure you will love it. Happy Traveling !!!!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

after checking out from de vivendi resorts, manali, we had booking at chichoga holiday inn for a couple of days. hotel is good, hospitality is even better. food is ok bur service is slow. hotel is on the main state highway and whole day noise of traffic. night time beas roars like a giant.

gud hotel but bad location.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
MUMBAI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

Last year in april, we had tour to manali. Since we had not booked hotel in advance, local agent took us to hotel chicoga holiday inn. The location of this hotel is really good. We chose the beas river facing room on 1 st floor. It has some spectacular views from the window. When you look down, the river water flowing beautifully, & on upside you can see mountains with snow. Rooms were also very clean & all the basic facilities like hot water, cable tv , etc. .Staff also was very co-operative. Food they serves is also nice. I think this is really good hotel for budget travellers. It is 10 minutes walk from market. It was really wonderful experience staying in this hotel

Stayed April 2009
Kerala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2008

I've been to Manali 2 times, but my last visit in the month of October 2008 was the best of them. Thanks to the Hotel management for that. It really made a difference.

I was on hunt for a place to stay at a reasonable rate and i just happened to get into the lounge of this Hotel Chichoga Holiday Inn. I was really movved by the hospitality of the hotel staff, especially the reception. It's one of the good deals that you can find in Manali round the year. The hotel provides accomodation and food as a package as well as accomodation alone, as per need. There were special packages for honeymoon goers too.

I got a front view room which faces the River Beas. My window provided me a splendid view of snow capped hills aorund Manali. Early morning, when the first rays of the sun falls, it's a beautiful view through my window. For food or anything, just ring the room service and you won't be kept waiting. Sight seeing and local tours can also be arranged at the reception. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who's in search of a stay at a moderate cost.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Business srevice
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Chichoga Holiday Inn? Share your experiences!