“Memorable Honeymoon Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilltone Resorts & Spa

You added Hilltone Resorts & Spa to your Saves list
Hilltone Resorts & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   NH-21, Opp. Span Resorts | 14 Kms Before Manali, Manali 175129, India   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #102 of 107 Hotels in Manali
“Memorable Honeymoon Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I with my newly wife visited this Hilltone Resorts. And this resort is too good for stay. The food of this resort is very delicious. They greet their customer like a friend. There hospitality is too good. And I will recommend everyone to choose this resort.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015 via mobile

It was a great and memorable stay at manali and hilltone resort just made my stay in manali really special. One of the best hotels I have stayed in himachal belt.
The resort is well managed. The room had the best view of mountains.
Abhi

• Stayed February 2015
Hilltoneresorts, Manager at Hilltone Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and your appreciation about the hotel room and services has been humbly received.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates us to strive further towards excellence. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hilltone Resorts & Spa

Warm regards,

Manager
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015 via mobile

Hilltone Resort located more than 10kms from Manali was not a very good option. Rooms din even have a proper heater or fireplace. I felt the location was very isolated.Room service was not as expected.Although it had a garden and a pool which I guess was closed when we were there, I would advice not to choose it.

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that during your last visit we were unable to deliver the service standards that we always provide to our valued guest.

We have taken careful note of your feedback on issues highlighted by you. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I am rigorously following up with my team on the concerns raised by you. We request you to provide us with another opportunity to serve you better and to regain your confidence in Hilltone Resorts

Warm regards,

Manager
Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

I stated in this hotel from 03rd to 06th October. I have enjoyed the every moment of stay at hilltone resorts manali. The location is very beautiful admits greenery and the adjoining bias river, you can not ask for more.Overall experience is very good for me.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Hilltoneresorts, Manager at Hilltone Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing the review. We are satisfied that you like our hospitality. We serve our Guest as like their our friends.

Hope you will visit again and we will serve you more better next time..

Thanks

With Warm Regards.
Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

I have visited manali first time and booked this hotel after reading the trip advisor review and I had good experience at the hotel.I am impressed with the hospitality.Service was good and staff was very cooperative.Food was very delicious and I will suggest take MAP Plan.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Hilltoneresorts, Manager at Hilltone Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, November 25, 2014
Dear Sir,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and providing and providing with your valuable feedback.

Thank you for appreciating our services. We always try to achieve the highest level of excellence.

It feels great when our guests appreciates our services.

Thanking you,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014

Stayed at hotel Hilltone Resorts & Spa Manali for 3 night and had take super Deluxe Room. The Room was very decent and comfortable and the show view from the hotel was really nice. Staff members also very helpful and the service was very good. I would like to go one again

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are very thankful to you for such a lovely comment and feedback.

Our Endeavor is to serve our guest with the real care and passion.

We appreciate the special comments about our Chef and F&B services.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights the rooms are neat & clean.The staff is very courteous.Buffet was great with lots of variety.View from the rooms was very outstanding.Really enjoyed my stay in this property,I would like to go once again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property.

Been to Hilltone Resorts & Spa? Share your experiences!