“Fantastic choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel New Adarsh

You added Hotel New Adarsh to your Saves list
Hotel New Adarsh
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Behind Adarsh Restaurant (2nd Lane) | Mall Road, Manali, India   |
Ranked #24 of 108 Hotels in Manali
Shimla, India
“Fantastic choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed in the hotel during early Nov. with my family and found the location of hotel is very convenient, staff very courteous and helpful, room rates very reasonable, food very tasty rooms very neat & clean. My kids enjoyed staying here just because of the location. I would definitely recommend and like to revisit this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Respected Sir,

Thank you for your wonderful and valuable words. Your response has motivated our whole team to work harder & to live up to the expectations of our distinguished guests. We are looking forward to see you once again.

Vineet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Before I start my reviews - just want to share my telephonic conversion with Mr.Vineet Mehndiratta *the owner of this hotel),
Me :
"Hello Vineet Ji - sorry, I am not able to go Manali now,, everyone talking about landslide and broken n dangerous "Leh to Manali" road condition here in Leh city, even that Police office also - who checking permit,, as per them - its a suicide attempt for me as I am all alone and my Bike only 150cc.."
Vineet :
"Anjan Ji - All bogus. don't listen them. No landslide reported from last two days till now and road condition also much better. come on - you can do it without problem."
"But as a solo rider - -
Vineet :
"arrre! many riders doing Manali-Leh-Manali now without any problem.. I am sure that you can do it also.. come on.. we all waiting here for you."
"are you sure?"
Vineet Ji:
"Yes, Just do it"
-------------------------
and I done it - only for this gentleman - my life long dream fulfilled. (entering Ladakh from Srinagar - ride to different places of Ladakh and then do Leh-Manali highway).
"Thank you so much Mr Vineet for your help"
-------------------------
Now back to review : After 3 years - this time not with family - Solo. alone (with my Motorcycle)
and after spending 18 days alone on road - I reached Manali on 19th July'13 around 5PM. Hotel staff waiting for me on mall road and guided me towards Hotel.. Vineet Ji also waiting their in-front of Hotel for welcoming me :) after 18 day's - I am now not alone,, I am with my family again.. Yeah,, New (Adarsh) Family.
I don't want to post same words again n again (read my 3 years old review about this hotel here in Tripadvisor) but I just want to say - It's a Great Hotel!!! The best staff ever and the facilities are really good. Great location near the Mall Road and the center but also in a pretty quiet place. and all credit goes to Mr.Vineet Mehndiratta.
only for him - this please become "Home away Home" for us..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Respected Anjan ji,

It was indeed a great pleasure to have you once again among us after 3 years.

We are looking forward to see you once again.

Itanagar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nice budget hotel at a prime location.Rooms and bathroom are clean.
Staff are polite and courteous.
Food is nice but little expensive compared to other restaurants around.
Overall descent hotel with all necessities delivered at good price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Respected sir,

Thank you for the wonderful and valuable words. Your response has motivated our whole team to work harder & to live up to the expectations of our distinguished guests.
We are looking forward to see you soon.

Adoor, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It is a good hotel with excellent locality, very near to the mall. Staff is very courteous and polite, nice food. I stayed in this hotel for three days (Oct 9 to 12). It was pleasure in staying at hotel New Adarsh.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Respected sir,

Thank a lot for your valuable words and precious time.
We are looking forward for your next visit.

Best Regards

Kokrajhar, Assam, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

It is a nice budget hotel at a very strategic location. Manali bus station is only 3 minutes walk. Many restaurants around in 2-3 minutes walk. Market is only 1 minute walk. Rooms are clean. Overall you can go with your family and enjoy Manali staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: I guess all rooms are good. I stayed in room no 02.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Respected sir,
Thank you so much for your valuable words. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Jamshedpur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel is bang in the middle of Mall road, though in a inner lane. Main shopping areas are walking distance. Rooms are very well decorated. Curtains deserve a special mention. Absolutely no view, but doesn't matter as you spend a lot of time outside when you are in Manali!

They surprised us with a welcome cake, which was really a nice gesture! Given their charges, its absolute value for money.

Food is really overpriced. We ate their couple of times, and preferred to eat outside whenver possible.

Overall, a very good hotel for the budget.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Staffordshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at The Adarsh for one night before we travelled over to Leh and for 2 nights on our return. On both occassions the staff were very helpful as was the manager. No hassle check in, rooms are very large, clean and there was always hot water. The hotel is located a stones throw way from the Mall which is the main shopping area in Manali and the hotel is also very reasonable priced.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Respected sir,

Thank you so much for your valuable words.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Vineet

Been to Hotel New Adarsh? Share your experiences!