“Great Location during Manali Snow” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel New Adarsh

You added Hotel New Adarsh to your Saves list
Hotel New Adarsh
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Behind Adarsh Restaurant (2nd Lane) | Mall Road, Manali 175131, India   |
Ranked #22 of 103 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“Great Location during Manali Snow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was booked at some other hotel for my honeymoon trip but due to snow almost all branch hotel roads were blocked around Manali and I could reach this place easily. This place is aw some, just in 2nd lane of Mall road 5 mtrs only our room was fully equipped and upto the mark. We enjoyed our stay along with food from their restaurant.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for for valuable feedback.

Vineet Mehndiratta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Adarsh from in Jan'13 1st week. Hotel is very good, although before made my booking I read many reviews in which it was written that location is in a small street but in reality I foung its only 5 Meters inside from mall road at broad street on which any vehicle can take a round. Staff was very helpfull and ready to serve at any time, in late night also we requested hot drinking water, they provide us with smile. room was big & excellent. It was amaze to see that at this very small tariff the bedsheets & pillow covers were new & well pressed. The owner of Hotel Mr Vineet is very helpful & friendly. So We had a great time staying at the hotel. Thanks a lot Hotel Adarsh for the delightful stay you gave to us... Dushyant

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the words of appreciation. We look forward to have you here again.

Bhopal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

good hotel, excellent staff, excellent location, good facilities.... would have given 5 stars if heat rods would have been provided instead of room heaters.... overall value for money.... We were surprised by the surprise welcome cake.... and also the staff in particular... very very cooperative staff.....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Hotel is very good, extremely clean and well kept. The food and room service are outstanding.
This was my second visit during Diwali 2012. My first visit was during summer 2008. This Diwali I was stay with my family and closed friends almost 15 peoples. I am very much much much thankful to Hotel owner Mr. Vineetji, He remembers me even I visit again after long time and he provide very well facilities during our stay. The Restaurant have wide variety of food choice, almost 750 plus numbers of dishes and all kind of culture food like Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Panjabi, South Indian, North Indian food ......And the special thing is that they serve any kind of dish within 15 min. Excellent value for money and service at restaurant. The quality and taste are very good. Special thanks Mr. Vineetji for Welcome cake and thanks also for providing gift to all our children.
I'm going to keep this review short and simple. This is a great hotel- it's beautiful, service levels are first class, the food is great, and rooms are very nice and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Manali.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for expressing faith in us and revisiting us.
It was a pleasure to have you here.
We look forward for your next visit to us.

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The best hotel to stay at affordable prices. Thanks for the Diwali Cake on our arrival. The staff were awesome and the owner was also very helpful. We had a great time staying at the hotel. Thanks a lot for the delightful stay you gave to us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the words of appreciation, Indeed it was a pleasure to have you here.
We look forward to next visit to us.

Thanks

Howrah, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here with my family during 1st week of November 2012. Deluxe room priced of Rs 825 per night. First of all I must say about the location of this hotel- This hotel is situated in the heart of the mall, one little lane of 20 mtrs connects the hotel with the mall road. Rooms are same as show on picture (booked through makemytrip) clean & well decorated. Mr. Vineet the owner of this hotel is very cooperative person; he replied every mail before journey. Unfortunately never seen him in the hotel. Mr. Sharma the front office manager of this hotel is very gentle & helpful person, he took care of every requirement with prompt action. But it shocked me when he carried our luggage’s at the time of check in, I’d never seen it before. We stayed over 4 nights but not a single day meet a room service for cleaning the room. You’ll receive a welcome cake from the hotel management.
New Adarsh Restaurant offers Many Bengali Dishes for Bengali tourists (General & Bengali Menu cards are posted in photo section). But only for Bengali Tourists I must suggest for another restaurant – “New Ashapuri Bhojonalaya”, owned by a Bengali and situated on mall road (1 min walking distance from Hotel New Adarsh).

Room Tip: 1st Floor back side rooms are sunny and warm.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your valuable feedback. I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience staying with us. Your kind comments are highly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back.
Vineet Mehndiratta
Panipat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here with my Family during 2nd week of Nov. 2012. Being the off season I got 50% discount on the tag price and it was a real steal to stay here just for rate of Rs. 825/- Polite staff ready to help, efficient travel arrangements and good food completed our holidays. Stayed here for 3 days.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
vinihimalayan, Owner at Hotel New Adarsh, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thankyou so much for the feedback.

Vineet

Been to Hotel New Adarsh? Share your experiences!