“Beer with brawns” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Chandigarh, India
“Beer with brawns”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Nice crowd with memorable dishes and Beer on rocks...its nice place to chill on and enjoying with friends and girlfiends...

Visited October 2012

“Fresh Beer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The Best Brewery in Town with different flavours to order. They serve good thin crust pizza, white chicken pasta and nachos salad! They also have outdoor sitting if you like.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very visitable!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Visited the place first time wid my wife! Liked the ambience and enjoyed the beers, for which we came for at the first place, especially the ale. Visited and liked the pub every now n then. Then visited last time wid my brother In law and had my biggest turn off at the place. Why? Because before this time I never wished to check out the top floor and guess what? This time we jut wanted to and to our biggest surprise the staff got us down half the stairway. Oops! And we wr told that only couples wr allowed on top! Phew!! I mean ALLOWED as if we wr some unusual bunch! So after may be 10 visits ( am a sailing ship Captain so used to pay a couple of visits every time i was down) to this good place I suddenly thought 'there it goes' we are not welcome to this place. So we immediately left.
Whatever the reason you guys have, it is obnoxious to have these kind of medieval rules and mistreat customers.
Well now atleast I know that the time I can enjoy a good beer at this place will be when I come wid my wife n not alone.
Well anyway I still like the beer you serve.
Kind regards

New Delhi, India
“as good as it gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

hello all,
Was recently visiting chandigarh on a personal visit and was taken to the Hops and Grain micro brewery for dinner by friends.It was a very pleasant and enjoyfull xperience.The bar and lounge hav a very soothing ambience.The food specially the pasta which i tried was cooked to perfection.The Beer which is brewed on the premises was fresh and refreshing as promised by the bartender.The music played by the dj was a good blend of rock and bollywood,,keeping everybody happy.On the whole woould recommend anybody visiting chandigarh or surroundings to visit the place for a good evening out..

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chandigarh, India
“Long wait for service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The beer is not brewed well. At times have felt it is diluted- during rush hours! However the ambience is good.

• Visited March 2012