“Hotel FORTUNE @ Gurgaon” 5 of 5 stars

Fortune Select Global
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Global Arcade, M.G.Road, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Ranked #71 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Hotel FORTUNE @ Gurgaon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Honestly, my experience with 5 star Hotels has just been average. Most of them just meet expectations (and perhaps thats what most of us travellers expect), but probably nothing much to write home about.

However, at Fortune, I actually made a call home and discussed the hotel !!! Have not done this in quite some time and my family wondered if I am staying at some Queen's Palace as its only guest !!! :-)

Its not that the my room's bed was embedded with diamonds, but the service was worth its weight in Gold.

One of the incidents was when I was not feeling well and didn't want to go down for Breakfast. Generally hotels do not agree to serving the "free breakfast" in the room (unless you really pester them), but here they not only willingly agreed but almost laid out the whole buffet for me. Apparently the Room Service guy also informed the Lobby Manager that I was not well, and the mnager immediately called to check whether I need a Doctor to come over or can even transport me there or even get me medicines if I so desire. A different manager called me in the evening to check if I was feeling all-right or need assistance. I was touched by the concern. This is what I call exceeding expectations.

I was not a "VIP" guest or whatever their terminology may be, but I sure was treated like one.

I will recommend this hotel to everyone travelling to Guragon for its wonderful services, excellent food, value for money and above all, its genuine concern for guests.

Room Tip: As for rooms on the 3rd Floor !
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Suneel26k, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, December 12, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon.

We would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that several aspects of the hotel, service and staff have left you with a favorable impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were happy to receive the same. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Select Global for another memorable experience.

Aseem Varma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

IIn the heart of the biz district of Gurgaon, it is well connected to airport.
Lives up to its reputation as part of ITC group. It’s what one would expect of a biz hotel. There is nothing to distinguish it from the other biz hotel but that doesn’t matter at all because you get great service and nice comfortable stay.

The rooms are spacious and well furnished. Bathrooms clean (a plant makes it more appealing) and have all amenities that are required.

Restaurants- nakshtra the Indian one has good food, great staff and is spacious. Enough space between tables to offer a conversation w/out people eavesdropping. A big plus.
Bar- nice to lounge around. Window do not offer a view as they are dark tinted. So Select a table near the TV.
The other restaurant – adequate- Good breakfast with excellent options.

Pool was closed. Fitness center is good.

Biz center was unattended and had to wait a while for taking some prints. (May be I was too early).

Service at the reception is excellent.

Room Tip: One facing the road will be better. See if you can get one next to the elevator. else, all rooms are...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have been staying here for the past 3 years and find the standards of the service as well as food quality, has substantially improved. Over the years the hotel has become as familiar as home. RON, with her ever smiling and warm presence makes you feel welcome every time.
Great business supports for meetings, larger than average spacious rooms and the great food and beverage which speaks of it's ITC pedigree make this an obvious choice for me and my team.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was there last night to attend a close friend's Wedding Reception and I must say right from the time I entered the staff was very courteous. It gave a feeling that they were happy to see me.The arrangements and food was superb and the service was commendable.

The location is central the only tip I would like to add that if you are coming here for the first time just call the hotel and take directions or have GPS on your phone.

Its on MG road so don't take the toll.

I would recommend this venue for parties and weddings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon.

We would like to thank you for your review on your recent visit with us. We are delighted to know that several aspects of the hotel, service and staff have left you with a favorable impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were happy to receive the same. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I checked-in on 22-Apr-2013 and checked-out on 28-Apr-2013 at Fortune Select Hotel in Gurgaon. I had a pleasant stay at the hotel. I wish to highlight few of the benefits of the hotel,
Yummy north Indian dining at Nakshatra Restaurant on 1st floor
Good breakfast spread & it’s nice to have buffet breakfast included in my package
Seasonal cut fruit on request
Excellent service with unconditional smile
Just come out of the hotel and you’ll hit Guru Dronacharya Metro station!
Club ITC affiliated hotel

Room Tip: I got room facing metro station on 7th floor, I liked the view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I opted this hotel to stay overnight on 31st December 2012 and what I found is Excellent Room, Excellent Staff & Managers and also, the food was awesome. As per my opinion, Fortune Select Global is the best hotel in NCR.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent & you can choose anyone according to your budget.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon !

Thank you for spending your valuable time for posting your response on to the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Global, Gurgaon !

Thank you for your kind encouraging words,Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon .

Regards ,

Pradeep K.Uniyal
General Manager,
Fortune Select Global,
Gurgaon
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

we opted for this hotel for our 31st eve stay.The room we got was on 8th floor.The room was good with city view of gurgaon, the down part was,room AC heater was not working so they provided us a portable heat convector.
The breakfast was provided in our room with lots of variety.Overall satisfactory stay!

Room Tip: Look for higher floor rooms with city view
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Global, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Greetings from Fortune Select Global,Gurgaon !

Regards ,

Pradeep K.Uniyal
General Manager,
Fortune Select Global,
Gurgaon

Been to Fortune Select Global? Share your experiences!