“Refreshing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel City Center

Save Saved
You added Lemon Tree Hotel City Center to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel City Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   287, Millennium City Center Sector 29 | Sector 29, Gurgaon 122001, India   |
Ranked #47 of 188 hotels in Gurgaon
Delhi
“Refreshing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I got a chance to stay with Lemon Tree and I must say it was refreshing. The location of the hotel is very convenient, check in was smooth and rooms are very well maintained, the food is also very good, and breakfast buffet has lots of variety, In the budget I got my full stay I must say It was amazing, and the aroma of Lemon fragrance is still on my mind. Thanks for making it a wonderful experience. Looking forward for more!

Room Tip: Top Floor rooms are the most quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located in Gurgaon city centre. Rooms are small but comfortable overall. Food quality is good and staff is helpful. The only issue I faced was the a/c which perhaps was not working properly, i.e. cooling enough. Had to put the fan at full speed at night. Else, overall good experience.

Room Tip: Higher floor, check the air conditioning of the room before you unpack !
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Got a chance to stay there during my 3 days of official travel. The hotel is comparatively small but in a very location. Base category rooms are small with hardly any view from the window. So request for the higher floor, fron facing rooms for a better view and sunlight.

The Gym is very small and surprisingly no mirror there. You will hardly see a gym with no mirror.

The pool on the first floor is smaller than you can imagine so no big fun out there.

Come to bar happy hours till 8pm, buy one get one types so good deal there.

Coffee shop, a good place for the complementry breakfast.

Surroundings - woo, you have plenty of choice to eat out at a walking distance so good to explore and available in all budget. If you have some time, you can also get to see the Kingdom of Dreams, which is 5-7 mins walk, a good time pass place.

So overall good place. Worth staying.

• Stayed March 2013
Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hotel is situated at very strategic location -near to Metro Station, restaurants & clubs and main highway.Enough parking space is available in front of the Hotel.Rooms were neat and it was very comfortable stay at Lemon tree.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel City Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, City Center, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Air conditioner degree of cooling: we are sorry about the inconvenience this would have caused you. The Front Desk would have been happy to change your room or have the engineer fix the ac in your room, if you had told them of the problem at that time.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cc@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Hotel is located off the main road . Enjoyed

On Duty staff and housekeeping
the Choice of Breakfast
Overall Neatness/Cleanliness.

Disliked the small size of the room, and centralised a/c was not good. Had to wake up in the night to put the fan on the cooling was not upto the mark.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Pune
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My stay at Lemon Tree, sector 29, Gurgaon on 7 Mar'13, was not satisfactory.
We arrived hotel around 9.45 pm and room no 220 was alloted to me and Room no 209 to my colleague. I faced following problems during this stay in room no 220 :-
1) Couldn't enter the room as key holder in the room for start of electric supply was not functioning. It took 30 minutes to correct the problem.
2) No hot water available in the morning at 4.00 am
3) Can't process bill for both rooms due to failure in your computer system.

Over all I don't have satisfactory experience during this stay.
I would like to highlight that I regularly use your hotel in Chennai, where I have good experience and based on this I choose to stay in your Gurgaon hotel.

Request you to forward bills for both rooms (220 & 209) to the my company address so that we can make payment accordingly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel City Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

•Access to your room on check in: we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. the electricity supply for that room had tripped at the time of your check in and took some time to repair. As we had a full house we were not able to quickly provide you another room. We have relooked at our maintenance processes in order to avoid this situation in the future.
•Hot water: at Lemon Tree we run our hotels in a sustainable manner so that we take care of the environment, while using resources. On account of this, we maintain specific patterns for the heating and cooling facilities of the hotel. We apologize that the water at 4 am was not hot enough for you.
Billing at Front Desk: what you experienced was an unexpected systems failure that resulted in a delay in billing. We apologize for the same and have re-briefed our teams to be better prepared for such situations.

Best regards,

Prashant Pradhan
Executive Assistant Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, City Center, Gurgaon
Shimla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great business hotel with an extremely courteous and efficient staff! Had a memorable stay for 2 nights. the room was very well done up and housekeeping was impeccable! A special thanks to the staff which was extremely friendly and helpful.....Amit, Saurav, Nancy and not to forget the Chef at the Citrus cafe! They ensured utmost comfort for my wife and me thus making our stay very comfortable. The gym is well equipped and the location is pretty convenient and well connected.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel City Center? Share your experiences!