“Lemon Tree” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 188 hotels in Gurgaon
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Lemon Tree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The lemon tree hotel was a wonderful place to stay. The scent was beautiful, while the landscaping was also wonderful! The rooms were decent and the food was delicious. The decor was beautiful, with yellow and green filling the wide spaced hotel. Going back to the rooms, the room my family and I stayed in was a decent size. It was a comfortable place. The only complaint I have about this hotel is that the hotel is not close to many activities. It definetly has SOME options, but not many. The lemon tree was a wonderful place to stay, if you are going to Gurgaon his is the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Activities at the hotel: Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, is primarily crafted on the lines of a midscale business hotel to cater to the needs of the business traveler Hence the hotel is located in the heart of the commercial area of Udyog Vihar, adjoining expressway (NH 8). Just a short distance from corporate offices like GE Capital, American Express and Coca Cola, the hotel is in close proximity to all the major landmarks of this commercial hub.

We provide an extensive array of facilities and services that are designed to keep your energy level always high. Hit the Life Fitness equipped Fitness Center for an invigorating workout, or request for a DVD player at the end of a long day and opt for your favorite movie from an array of both Indian and international movies available in our hotel library. When it comes to local attractions and sightseeing, you can always avail of our transport facilities. We hope you have a far more enjoyable stay when you visit us next.

For your information, we have two other hotels in Gurgaon – one built to the specifications of a midscale hotel and the other to that of an upscale hotel. They are both located in Sector 29, also known as Leisure Valley.

Best regards,

Rupesh Kumar
Hotel General Manager

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The hotel is the oldest property out of all lemon tree hotels. thought I will get the same experience as my last stay in HYD lemon tree property, but disappointed, very small rooms, but good service..polite staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Response

Dear Guest,

•Room sizes: this hotel is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the 23 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.uv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rupesh Kumar
Hotel General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I really had a very excellent experience staying in Lemon Tree Udyog Vihar. The service they give is Awsome, hospitality excellent, and evry one is well educated in their work. The rooms are very well kept n maintained soo properly.Oh yes and once I was going to have my dinner I met the hotel Manager Mr.Jigmee Bhutia, he asked me if I was facing any problem in the hotel regarding anything like maintainence, food, service etc etc.....he was very polite and he carried himself very well,the main thing that I liked is he was concerned about the guest problem facing in the hotel If any so that was again very much appreciated.Well talking about the food.......once again I would like to mention the word excellent.....Yes I really had a very good experience n would suggest you guys when ever you head towards Delhi for Vacation You Should surely visit Lemon Tree, Udyog Vihar and I am sure you guys will also fell the same....... because the environment is also very homely....... And yes Mr.Jigmee thank You for ur cooperation u r the Best.....

• Stayed March 2013
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel few days back with my family.It was a good experience out here.All the hotel staff was very helpful especially the manager Jigmey.Although the hotel rooms were small,but the awesome fragnance of lemon all over the balcony; i felt it like a home away from home.The food was good.I have visited other Lemon tree hotels too at pune and hyderabad.It was a good overall experience.Will definately come back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I am from delhi but i have stayed in this hotel during my business conference at gurgaon.staffs are very helpful and food was also good.was slightly expensive bt service ws worth paying for.will surely recomend it to my friends n colleagues.

• Stayed April 2013
Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I think the hotel was very good with regard to facilities, service, and courtesy. The rooms are reasonably sized for one person. The service is also very nice - the desk helped us out with transportation facilities quite promptly.

The only negative I felt was that a) wifi isn't free (for a business hotel, I think wifi should be free) and b) the wifi was a bit too expensive - I ended up spending over Rs 1,000 for 8 hours worth of wifi. Think that's way too much.

Nevertheless, I do not mind staying here again if visiting Gurgaon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed here for business, on and off for a period of about 5 months.

Though the facilities are relatively poor (no pool or bar for example) the rooms are similar in size to a UK travelodge and are comparable in facilities. Price was competitive, the restaurant was great, with the buffet breakfast and the chocolate cake a favourite.

This is just far enough off the main roads to avoid most of the hustle and bustle so its quiet and your able to get a good nights sleep.

Would stay again if ever here on business.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon? Share your experiences!