We were a group of 3 from Manila and this was our first visit to India.
When we entered the hotel, we were greeted by by the staff whose smile told me that we we have found our little niche in India.
The staff, from the front desk, housekeeping, those who did our laundry, the cab drivers as well as the management made sure that we have a comfortable place to come home to after so many gruelling house in the office. Front desk people never fail to greet u with a smile, its always good to start the day with a smile from a friend. Housekeeping - thumbs up to them, I always leave my room in chaos, and when I return.... wooohoooo!!! My room is spotless and organized. Cab drivers - you know that you are in good hands with these guys. Laundry cleaners - best in class, clothes are really clean and garment is still in top notch condition. Management - simply the best and very accommodating. These guys are the best when it comes to customer service and delivering the goods.
Rooms - the rooms were spacious, well planned, lighting was adequate - in other words beautiful. I loved the paintings that they hanged. Everything about the room is centered towards one theme - relax and de-stress. The AC was perfect especially on days with scorching heat. They also have water heater and coffee and tea inside the room, so you there is no need to go to the cafe to have coffee. The bed was also excellent, I could sleep the entire day.
Citrus cafe - they are simply amazing. Food is really really great and the staff is best in class. They serve Indian and international cuisines which are all mouth watering. Serving size is also huge, since I cant eat that much, I always share my food with my buddies. In my 6 weeks, I have tasted every food that they have in the menu and I dont remember any food that did not go well with me... in fact I gained weight despite the work at the office. We are just thankful that the cafe is always there to offer good food after a gruelling day.
Overall, Lemon Tree has exceeded my expectations and they really delivered.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Lemon Tree Gurgaon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As inviting as an oasis with its cool, stylish interiors, landscaped garden, warm hospitality and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.