“Awesome !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #355 of 1,000 Restaurants in Gurgaon
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: The diner evokes a quintessential Jama Masjid character, offering old Delhi's authentic fare, perfectly, clasping the mysticism of the majestic cuisine it boasts of. The cuisine offered by Al Karam Kebab House, traces its origin back to the imperial kitchens of the Mughal Era. Symphonizing the flavours which vary from extremely mild to spicy often associated with a distinctive aroma and the taste of ground and whole spices.
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

When I tried out the shami kebabs, I was completely "bowled over".
This is to me, undoubtedly the best kebab place in the country.......take the challenge to find it as it's located in a very busy part of the capital, but wow......it's worth the trouble.....

Visited April 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Snacks at the best !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you want to eat snacks like Kebab, Tikka, etc; then Al Karam is the best place to prefer. They have really delicious and a variety of dishes like Chicken Seekh Kebab, Chicken Achari Kebab, Mutton Shammi Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Malai Tikka, and many more. The only problem with them is the space. They have limited seats for customers. But if you consider it by its taste, this place is a must visit then !

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tasty Food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food at Al Karam was tasty, but at the same time, it was too spicy. So when we ordered Chicken Tikka, we told them to get us that dish with lesser spices. They bought it and then it tasted good. So, the overall food was good, but if you do not like much spices, specify it before you order !!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Faridabad, India
“Al-karam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am a very big fan of Purani dilli I went to puranni dilli with my friend .we were very hungry. I like non veg.I heard the name to Al-karam Kebab so I went there with my friend to have dinner. We ordered Seekh kebab and Chicken tikka. It was very delicious .We enjoyed a lot. Next time I’ll be going soon with my family to have a dinner with them.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brasilia, DF
“My Trip to India was worth it !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I came to visit India to meet some of my friends settled here. For staying, I preferred Delhi. For some days, I was having Hotel's food which was not that great. So I told my friends to take me to a nice restaurant. As I am a non-veg eater, they took me to Al Karam Kebab House.
By looking at the ambiance of this place, it was not that happening. But if you consider this place with their food and not with their ambiance, then I am sure you would love it. The food is really good and when you would see the menu, you would want to have everything. Only Indian food is available over here and this place is mostly recommended for non-veg eaters. Despite of that, even their veg items are amazing. My experience of visiting it was the best ever !! :-)

• Visited December 2013