“Awesome Beer Soup and ample quantity to fill your stomach” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 993 Restaurants in Gurgaon
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New Delhi, India
“Awesome Beer Soup and ample quantity to fill your stomach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The restaurant has a very welcome appeal and have sumptuous food to treat your tummy. My personal recommendation try Sangria and Beer Soup. The Stripe Chicken recipe is also a must try. Looking to visit the place again soon!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chennai (Madras), India
“Variety of great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This place has amazing food options. If you are a foodie, than this is a must visit place.It is usually crowded and it is a good place to hang around.
You can get variety of unique food options and a very good taste.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Delhi, India
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Cafe Delhi heights Ambience Mall.I and my wife went with our friend first time for lunch. Great food and lot to eat .Value for money.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Cafe with a huge variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Cafe Delhi heights is a good place to eat with a lot of variety in terms of eating options . It is usually crowded ( since it is popular) and it is a good place to hang around with friends.

I quite liked Lebanese here and Sangria . The mutton with rice is also really good here . So are the salads . The sandwich was a bit of a disappointment though .

We want to try the breakfast here once too !

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Rock shrimps!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

It was actually the sign that states '599 for a bucket of budweiser' that first caught my attention as me and my mate were looking for a place to get some beers and snack.
The rock shrimps was the first dish on the menu that caught our attention. And my oh my...it was fantastic! Culinary excellence. Crispy on the outside but not with a thick coat of batter, and juicy bouncy in the inside...and all served with an excellent sauce which I unfortunately didn't make a note of its name in the midst of my gastronomic ecstasy.
Service was excellent.
Trustworthy folks too. when I accidentally left my shopping bag in the restaurant which I only realized an hour later. And there were some pretty expensive clothing in it. So I immediately called up the restaurant, and they already noticed my bag and promised to keep it safe for me. I went back the next day and everything was intact. Thumbs up and big hug for the guys for being good honest folks!
Definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Gurgaon. Kudos to the crew!