“Just too good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Gurgaon
New Delhi, India
“Just too good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Me and my friend had gone to KFC at a Sohna Road Mall when we spotted this spa on the first floor of the mall. We walked in without appointment. We had to wait for 15 minutes as we wanted our sessions to begin at the same time.
Service was great. Staff was well trained and courteous. Both of us selected a body massage and a scrub and were truly relaxed and felt great after the therapy. Been there few times since then, and experience has always been the same.
Interiors are little too simple for a spa but the service is wonderful.

Visited July 2013

Gurgaon, India
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have recently shifted to Sohna Road. I have been visiting spas on M G Road but off late service quality in almost all M G Road spas has gone down significantly. At Sohna Road a friend asked us to try Blue Terra Spa in ILD Mall. It is relatively a new outlet. Seems they have another spa in DLF IV which has been around for longer.
I was very happy with overall experience. I booked my appointment for Sunday morning, even though they seemed busy my therapy started bang on time. The therapist started by soaking the feet in warm water which was quite pleasant. The massage therapy was excellent. Therapist knew her job very well, and used pressure points on feet very well to take away tiredness out of my body.
Therapy room was simple, but absolutely neat and clean.
I really loved the place. They are a little stingy with discounts but not with service. The green tea served after therapy was great. Nobody out there seemed in a rush. Definitely recommended.

Visited June 2013