“Excellent Spa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azaaya Spa and Salon

Azaaya Spa and Salon
LGF, Bawarchi Restaurant building, opposite IBIS hotel, Golf course road, Gurgaon 122002, India
0124-6470355 / 0124-6470356
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 44 Activities in Gurgaon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Azaaya Spa!Azaaya, a boutique health spa provides a place of inspiration and discovery.Discover your natural balance with holistic health therapies and luxurious spa experiences.With a focus on releasing toxins that affect our health and longevity and embracing centuries of natural healing wisdom, we aim to bring you physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance.The architecture of our intimate spa draws upon Thai inspiration, to blend seamlessly with the beauty of contemporary feel.Offering traditional Thai massages, western massages, spa facials and professional salon services.
Gurgaon, India
“Excellent Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

I have been several times at this Spa and I have always received outstanding massage. I am member of a gym nearby, so when my muscles gets stiff this is the place to go to. I usually book one day in advance.

Visited September 2014

Gurgaon, India
“Very BAD service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Staff having food on the spa table when I just entered the spa...had to wait 30 minutes for staff to report to duty and this is friday and at 11 : 30 am... the reception girl was cold and probably could not speak or understand English. ..so in broken English. .she said no offers..just see the booklet. .well with such a warm welcome. .what more can you expect from such substandard spa. Don't recommend at all.

New Delhi, India
46 attraction reviews
“The Best & Cost-effective I have Yet Found in Gurgaon/ South Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

With creaky joints but a 40-year old mind refusing to let go of physical outdoor exertion, a good thorough deep-tissue massage was a panacea I had discovered since more than a year ago, to still keep me going. After landing at the Capital, I had been on a quest to find the right place to which I could subscribe to, for the long haul. But the check-outs at local malls unearthed either seedy, unprofessional so-called 'spas' or the elite ones where one perhaps needed some courage even to ask for the tariff card!
Thus it was that I turned again from just Groupon to TA, though I should have done that sooner! My mandate was simple - I needed the place to be clean, inspiring for future visits, professional and strong fingers at work and a sub-Rs 1000 bill. TA led me to Azaaya, where almost everyone reviewing seemed to have some good to say about it. But seeing that it was over the cost bar I had set, I decided to explore Groupon for any discounts at the place and lo and behold - there was a super offer running, a 60-minute massage at Rs 799! I jumped at it and booked.
Finding the place was a breeze, which was one thing I did not realize from the reviews on TA. Just cruise along NH8 and about 2 km after you pass Mega Mall on your right, you find an innocuous board on the left advertising the way to Azaaya. It is located in the basement (they term it sub-ground floor, for style!) of the Bawarchi Restaurant complex, with a basic, easy-to-miss/spot board on the building facade. A few steps down a dark staircase and you are there - greeted by a professionally dressed, smiling and bubbly girl, who tries her best to sell the 10-massages-for-10000 pack to me! Assured that I do not spend without knowing what I am getting into and seeing me sweating from the 46 deg heat outside, she asks me to sit for a while, offering a bottle of water. God bless small courtesies at Azaaya!
I am escorted to a small but clean and decently decorated massage room with an attached shower cubicle. The therapist is a Naga girl, who knows her stuff. I hate silence, and the feeling that somebody is working hard to ease my sore muscles makes me always want to make small talk. As she goes about her task with deft, strong and trained hands, I discover from her some world views, the strict and quality-centred work ethos of the place, a brief about who she considers the best at the place and why I should ask for that therapist on the next visit, and more trivia on Nagaland and her native Dimapur, as also questions like "Do people from Kerala have coconut pickles", "Why dont you get your wife too the next time; we have couples' rooms" et al! Before I knew it, 60 minutes went by and my whole body felt as energetic and supple as a 10-year old's. She then offered me a lovely cup of hot green tea, and when I emerged, I felt ready to take on the world, and the Delhi heat (well, the latter, almost!!).
If you ask me, I am going right back there for my next in a month, maybe, and always thereafter, whenever I feel the need to pamper my creaky torso, especially after some grueling work outs. Unless of course, I find another one that is even better; and if I do, it shall be all here immediately thereafter! But until that time, I am an Azaaya fan for good!

Visited June 2014
“Great Azaaya Spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I visitied for the first time this month Sep 2013 and was amazed by the cleanliness ambience and staff. I had the full aromatherapy body massage and pedicure it was just awesome. The massage therapist from Burma was just brilliant and knew each and every stress point on my back and neck and got it sorted! the staff are very friendly and Mr. akash the receptionist was warm welcoming and so proffesional..prices very reasonable too..will surely go back on my next visit.

Visited September 2013
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“The best spa so far!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have visited many of them, but the service here has been the best and most professional so far. It has always been a bliss to visit this place and get relaxed.

Visited March 2013