I liked hotel for few things
1. Hotel staff greets hotel guests with their name like they know you very well
2. Hotel staff stop and greet you no matter how busy they are
3. If you get the right staff to do your things they will amaze you
4. Simplcity and elegance of environment
5. Beautiful decor and a good aroma all around the hotel
What I didn't like
1. Boring buffet breakfast everyday morning with the same sort of things served, doesn't really gives you a feeling of a brand new day
2. Hotel doesn't provide a direct incoming calls, and no answerinbg machines setup to take message for hotel guest, all the callers have to leave message at hotel reception which sometimes are missed to deliver (Hope what will happen if you wife called, and message was not delivered to you, it can lead to quite some trouble)
3. The room service is often delay the food and by the time food reaches to your room its a waste (imagine you have ordered a pizza and it get's you just warm rather crisp)
4. The hotel welcome staf not always recognise the hotel guests well, when asked for help sometimes they are not willing to offer help
5. Room furtiniture is very elegant but not ergomically designed specially the desk, chair and TV viewing from the desk
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
We are delighted that you liked the simplicity, elegance and decor of our hotel.
We thank you for the detailed feedback provided to us.
Please be rest assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and reviewed with the concerned departments who all aspire to offer you an enhanced experience on your next visit to Trident, Gurgaon.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.