“Yummy is an understatement !!OMG!! ismore like it” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KopyKat
Food Court, Ground Floor, Tower C | Cyber Greens, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon 122001, India
91-9811115886
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #512 of 1,000 Restaurants in Gurgaon
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Description: KopyKat brings together some of the most famous street food dishes from all over Delhi in one convenient location. All original food. Delivered fresh every day.Convenient for travellers who want to try out Delhi’s street food without falling ill. Also saves on travel time as food is selected from various parts of Delhi including the historic Old Delhi areas.
Gurgaon, India
“Yummy is an understatement !!OMG!! ismore like it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

The quick review:

The place is iffy...Can be at a better place than a food court.

The food is scrumtious!! OMG!! They are soooo good! All my favorite dishes in 1 place. Really? And this cheap. I mean i would be stupid not to go there!!

My favorite place now!! Will order from them all the time. Dont know if i will go there though

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jaipur, India
“Lame”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

There are restaurants which you should never eat at and Kopykat is the front runner in that category. I had the worst meal i can remember in a long time today. I should have gotten my clue from the empty seats around the counter but i went for it and regret is the most overpowering feeling right now. bad taste in the mouth and in my heart.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
MegRathee, Owner at KopyKat, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear Sir

It is unfortunate that we were not able to serve you better. Our sincere apologies for your poor experience at our outlet. We would appreciate if you could give us more constructive feedback in terms of the items that you ordered, service etc so that we may improve our services and provide you with a happier experience next time.

Please feel free to write to us at hungry@kopykat.in and I assure you that we shall take your feedback seriously.

Regards
Megha Rathee
New Delhi, India
“Best delhi food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Me being a foodie, loves to explore the delhis best food. This particular restaurant has all the Delhi's special at once place, which made my job easier. Great restaurant to visit.

• Visited June 2011