“Very nice restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eest

Eest
Road No. 1 Mehrauli Gurgaon Road | The Westin Hotel, 1st Floor, Sector 29, Gurgaon 122002 , India
124-4977823-0
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Novosibirsk, Russia
“Very nice restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I ve been to this restaurant twice and I must say that the food is very delicious. In fact I came back to eat their Phad Thai again. The ambience is nice, the workers are smily and fast.

sanjsha, General Manager at Eest, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Anastacia A,

It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue strive for further excellence. The overall ambience of our signature modern Asian Venue is designed “EEST” is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience.We are also delighted to note that the Thai food was to your great liking and satisfaction. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.

Delhi
“Excellent Service and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have been visiting EEST for last one year and it has been an excellent experience always.
Wine list is excellent and extensive , has a large variety and price range - you can choose as per the mood and occasion .

What is most appreciated is the service level - They are really good . Most of the service staff is young ladies , and they are ever smiling and efficient . Staff is very well trained and well versed with the menu - they have good product knowledge and are helpful in guiding you through the menu to suit it to your liking and taste.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
sanjsha, General Manager at Eest, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear AshDelhi,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. We are also delighted to know that the food suggestion by our associates and the Wines Offered were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our team members is truly very inspiring, which will motivate them to achieve further excellence! At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Love to eat at East”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love this place every time I go there.I was a typical Indian food lover.but after dining at East on one Sunday when i was not willing to spend much on brunch at restaurant I have changed by preference of dining.Decently priced yet the best Thai and Chinese food I have ever had in my life.One should try the sliced pork in Thai style at that place,probably do not remember the name but the waitress over there knows my preference and she helps me.Just go there expecting the best Thai and Chinese food to be coming on your table.

Dear girish_02,

It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. The overall ambience of our signature modern Asian Venue is designed “EEST” is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience.We are also delighted to note that the sliced pork in Thai style was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue striving for excellence. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences on your next visit to Gurgaon.

Gurgaon, India
“Best Pan Asian Food Experience in NCR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am a foodie and like to dine out very frequently, EEST is the first choice when it comes to dinning with family/friends. Few dishes which are impeccable are cod filet fish, tori kara age with wasabi mayonnaise, chicken in oyster sauce and finally the must have desert baked coconut egg custard. the staff is very friendly and ambiance is great with some seats overlooking the pool.

Dear NBFoodie1978,

Thank you for your inspiring feedback and for complimenting our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST”. The overall ambience of the venue is designed to provide a relaxing and a renewing experience. Your positive words have been communicated to all the members of our team. We are also delighted to know that the food and the service at our venue was to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for sharing your inspiring feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences.

New Delhi, India
“Amazing Asian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I am a great lover of Asian cuisine and after hearing a lot about EEST I have been there with my family.I have 3 great reasons to love the place to the fullest - Ambience, Food and the best of all the serving staff over there.They are so very welcoming and cheerful that both my kids were asking to take to that place again.pretty and charming girls all around always smiling and on the toes.The restaurant manager Dipanita took care of my kids when we were dining and I cant ask for anything better.Thai curry and the sushi's are at their best.Noodles can be better but that did not spoil my evening.dessert sampler reccomended by the server is must try.overall a great place to be with the family and have a wonderful Thai and japanese food.waiting for next occasion to go..Thanks and Cheers to westin....

Dear Neeraj31,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback! It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to note that the food and the services at our Signature Modern Asian Venue “EEST” were to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words for our associates in particular “Dipannita” motivates them to deliver further excellence. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enchricing moments.