“Comfortable Stay At Surjivan” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Surjivan Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurgaon
Surjivan Resort
You added Surjivan Resort to your Saves list
On Naurangpur Tauru Road, Opposite Classic Golf Resort. | 29 Kms From Delhi, Gurgaon 122001, India   |
Ranked #15 of 208 Specialty Lodging in Gurgaon
New Delhi, India
“Comfortable Stay At Surjivan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Our Stay at Surjivan Resorts

Happy Occasion - Marriage Anniversary, truly to its word comes once a year & this special day of yours and spouse is made special by having extra-ordinary experience, we had ours at Surjivan.

Let me begin with the drive, from South Delhi to Surjivan clocks 50 odd kilometres! For directions please refer to their site!

The place spread over 50 acres, houses 12 cottages and all sports ‘ the childhood’ fond memories of gilli-danda, kancha’s, bow & arrow with cricket, badminton and not to miss the Indoor games…..we enjoyed them all.

It’s a place where you just un-wind, with technology taking a back seat, so there’s no TV, the mobile blips with intermittent connectivity and Believe us, you really don’t miss them, as you are engaged with Activities…

Or a leisure walk and you talk and Connect with your better half and do ponder on the Ayurvedic garden and the spread of the plants, we were made to taste some and truly they were a delight.

Not to miss the Food! The Spread was truly homely, good to taste and Healthy to eat …

We would truly recommend the Nature lovers to visit this place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is the place where my friends and I spend a great deal of our leisure time. The atmosphere is very cozy-going and friendly. The calm and splendor of the open green area helps me relax and offers me the chance of escaping the every day routine and problems by doing what I like best: relaxing in the lap of nature.

Room Tip: Depend on your budget.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The place where I feel most comfortable is a place where I am calm. A place that is peaceful in its own ways. It is the place to go to get away from all my troubles. It is the one place where I could sit forever, and never get tired of just staring into the deepest blue I have ever seen. It is the place where I can sit and think the best. A place where nothing matters but what is in that little moment. The one place capable of sending my senses into an overload. This place is Surjivan resort.

Just as I sit down on the sand my mind starts to unwind. The many spectacular sights jump at my eyes. As far as I can see there is greenery and the azure of sky.

This is the place when you want to unwind.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been staying here last few times in NCR as it is a very nice place and an open area. I like the location, staff are very helpful and treat you with utmost respect. They have a very nice buffet lunch each day and that is well worth coming for. I noticed many Families from the locality coming, which is a very good sign that the food is excellent.
I am coming again soon and will, of course, stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Surjivan is beautiful, clean and quiet, with great food and cordial service. Ideal for weekends away from the city, being just a short distance from Gurgaon. Relatively secluded but which is a good thing in this case, and only lends to the tranquil atmosphere. Inexpensive to boot, considering the quality of our experience. The proprietors are a genial lot, easily accessible, and amenable to all but the most outlandish requests.

Highly recommended to those look for good time.

Room Tip: The two rooms by the the front pool afford the best view in the place, and are more private.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had an amazing escape from Delhi hub-bub this weekend . In search of a quaint place we reached Surjivan Resort, there they serve all farm grown food , prepared in traditional way, in Handis and chullaas. Tastes superb.
It also has a vast expanse of greenery where you can roam around freely and relax.

bottom line superb experience!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

if you are keen to experience a place close to Delhi which is calm and can offer you mental peace for some hours or days with great hospitality and entertaining activities then it's time to visit Surjivan resort. I was looking for a break from my hectic life and I along with my complete family decided to go for a picnic to Surjivan although not knowing much about the place.
After reaching Surjivan and experiencing the environment and hospitality of the staffs out there, believe me we all are amazingly impressed and strongly recommend others to visit for an entertaining day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Surjivan Resort? Share your experiences!