“Little pricey but worth a visit!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 44 Activities in Gurgaon
Type: Theaters, Sightseeing Tours
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Little pricey but worth a visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Slightly overpriced and very confusing as to what you pay for. It's around 1000 Rs for a show and 600 Rs for entry (you get to spend the 600 in the place on food, souvenirs etc) but we we're told if we paid 1000 for the show we would get entry but not the money to spend? Very confusing. Didn't watch a show because of that and felt it was costly for a group of students! (Although after reading the reviews I wish I did!) the food is ok and you can try food from all over India. A nice place to wander around, they have dance acts come on every so often which are enjoyable. Worth a visit but be aware you do have to spend the 600 per person as the refund counters are for if you top up more.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
New Delhi, India
18 attraction reviews
“Again Visited Kingdom of Dreams to experience awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

First i went kingdom of dreams with my friends and this time i went with my family. It was again amazing experience. What i loved the most this time is the real Zangoora Hussain was playing the role and he really amazed the audience with his performance.

If you guys want to see the bollywood magic then please visit Kingdom of Dreams - Zangoora show specially on weekends because TV Actor Hussain will be playing the role of Zangoora.

Food and Beverages are lil costly but still fine when you are watching amazing show.

I went in 2nd Week of August 2013

Visited August 2013
Meerut, India
52 attraction reviews
“Excellent, First Thematic Live Dance and Song Show in North India, with International Standards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

A true international live Play, Song, Dance show with culture gully from many Indian state food specialities. A true amazing experience, which was possible to watch only in Las Vegas, Phuket -Fantasia, Paris, Singapore or Hong Kong etc. They need some improvement in costumes, artist /performers selection, ( their height should be min 5'9"). The show should not be more than 120 minutes. We watch Jhomroo show which was very good ,a bit lengthy. I watch show with my family and strongly recommend every one to watch and enjoy.

Visited August 2013
“A magical experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this place twice and I can say that the Kingdom of Dreams is a magical experience for the whole family!
The first thing that struck me about this place was the architecture of the buildings. Designed as an indian palace with intricate detail on every piece of it! And seeing the place at night took my breath away! I'm sure we spent half an hour just taking pictures of the place!
We watched zangoora - the gypsy prince which I was really impressed by. I have watched the great shows like Fantasia in Disney World, Florida and The Lion King in London and I can say that this show is world class. Heart touching story, impressive stage, great props, excellent singing and dancing, beautiful effects and talented actors! I especially loved it when the hero and heroine appeared to be flying while a romantic song played in the background. Also, at the end when the dancers interacted with the audience at the end.
I have also seen jhumroo but wasn't as impressed with this one. It didn't have the same magical effect as zangoora but was still pretty good.
After the show, we went to the Culture Gully which was like nothing I've seen before! A long, covered room, with AC thank god!, designed as a street. On each side, they have created an exhibition of each part of India. The facade of each building is created differently as to reflect the culture of each part of India! Absolutely beautiful!
Overall I recommend everyone to visit this place whether you are indian or a tourist! Although a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it!

Visited June 2013
Noida, India
6 attraction reviews
“Zangoora rocks, Jhumroo mesmerises with Kishore Kumar special effects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

If you have to go to only 1 place in Delhi NCR, it should be KOD (Kingdom of Dreams) in Gurgaon and watch Zangoora. Though it's expensive but worth it. The Silver seats are good enough but if you can afford it then go for Gold or Platinum towards the centre. Zangoora is what India is about. India's answer to broadway but only better as it is about thumping loud music ,jhakkas dance , little culture, story telling , and amazing colours . I can guarantee that by the end you will keep singing Zangoora's theme song and I am sure the song will haunt you for a day or so if it's your first visit. Jhumroo on the other hand is for Kishore Kumar lovers. Its light hearted . You would love the special effects and hum along the songs.

Visited July 2013