“Superb, over and over again! Amazing Excellent Service " Relaxation guaranteed" Speacial thanks to Praney !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Number 1, MG Road | Sector 29 The Westin Hotel, Gurgaon 122002, India
91-124-4977777
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #263 of 888 restaurants in Gurgaon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hi ,

I visited Seasonal tastes on 23 Aug,24 Aug,25 Aug,26 Aug :-))

No need to say how much the great and superb restaurnt Sesonal taste is ..by checking the number of dates .
I visit 3,4 times in a week because of the wonderful hosiptality ,service and food . I have lost count of the number of times I have visited this lovely, cozy place . the unique outside sitting on sofas is quite relaxing in the good weather.

I travel all across the globe and observed that the kind of hospitality westin server is amazing..Food is also great but food we can get at many places but the unique hospitality and the connect happens only at Westin .
with Live music...spice to life with quality of food and ambiance...:-)

The buffet spread is extremely lavish and leaves you spoilt for the wide choice it offers from so
many different world cuisines.

Specifically I want to appreciate Praney who always tries to give the best of the best service.He really interacts with the guests well and tries to understand what type of taste they need and offer the customized dishes also to satisy the guests.

Primarly Praney is also one of my main reason for coming to seasonal tastes so frequently and I can't resist on going to seasonl taste .Even whem i am ill and on fever i can walk down to ST and order prooridge etc .

Other managers Roshan and Prateek also give wonderful hospitality inspite of the fact the restaurant is so busy most of the times.

I am a veg btw but when it comes to westin I eat Murg tikka ( 3 times in a week)the Chef Sandeep Kumar really makes it well that i can't resist it.

I am also regular visitor of Prego and EEST and the food and service there is excellent.Ravinder from Prego is such a wonderful,I never came back disappointement.He helped me alot in choosing the right type of wine and has quite good knowledge.

I have refered Westin to so many people that i can't count and everyone comes to me and say vow .I work for Royal bank of Scotland and done corporate parties also there as the food and service is great .

A very hospitable and pleasant atmosphere greeted always !

Thanks !
Sandeep Narang

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Sandeep,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

85% Recommend
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“excellent japanese fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was staying in the hotel and had the breakfast spread, amazing food particularly the oriental fare. Loved the dimsums in particular

Visited August 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Karlandmichelle1,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that overall buffet spread at our all day dining venue "Seasonal Tastes" was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience.Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

New Delhi, India
“Live Stations-fresh food experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The ambience and food preparation are excellent, with dishes prepared as per the diners preferance at live stations.
A wide variety of cusines are on offer to suite all palates/tastes.
Frsh salads and fruits offer a healty option.
Service is also quite good. Desserts variety from the house patasierie is also excellent.
A good experience as aa fine dining option.
Bon Apetit

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear kuk00100,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Sanjay Sharma
“Excellent Service , Superb Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We Hosted party for 20 pax the service was excellent , the staff was very cooperative , the buffet was very elaborated with nicely decorated & cooked
It was a wonderful exprience

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Bhopesh,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that overall buffet spread at our all day dining venue "Seasonal Tastes" was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences.The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience.Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

India
“Eat Till you Drop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Seasonal Tastes at the Westin Gurgaon serves the best buffets all around the Day. I have mostly gone for dinners and I just can't go to any other hotel resturant now. Indian, Chinese, Thai,Continental ,Italian... All under one roof and their Desserts section is to die for . Its so difficult to decide what to eat and what to skip . The best part for a person with sweet tooth is to just go for their Just Salads,Soups & Desserts Buffet which is half the price of the regular buffet ( They don't advertise and not many people know about it ). Start with their Chat Papri, Fruit chart counter, Aam Panna and move to yummy salads and soups variety and end it with an attack @ Desserts counter. Their ICE CREAMS are to die for! Try any or like me single scoop of all flavours in one serving and make your own Sundae !

Amazing Service, ambience and price makes it a place to visit for sure!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear mayank_p,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the dining experience at our all day dining venue "Seasonal Tastes" was to your great liking and satisfaction.Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience.Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.